220s Service Soon light

Post Reply
Jrader638
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 10:47 pm
Location: Wyoming
Contact:

220s Service Soon light

Post by Jrader638 »

I have a 2017 220s with a Mercruiser 6.2 (300HP) and while at the lake today my service soon indicator came on, I am wondering maybe if I have bad fuel?? No alarms or horns heard just the indicator.
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Post by Big Block Power »

Without being able to see or read the code it's hard to say. Glad it's still running good.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Jrader638
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 10:47 pm
Location: Wyoming
Contact:

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Post by Jrader638 »

Thanks for the response I live 2 hours from the dealer so it turns into a whole thing lol
User avatar
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Location: Columbus, Oh
Contact:

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Post by ajcampen »

Does it have the cool fuel module?
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Jrader638
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 10:47 pm
Location: Wyoming
Contact:

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Post by Jrader638 »

Ah great question, but I have no idea lol.
User avatar
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Location: Columbus, Oh
Contact:

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Post by ajcampen »

Jrader638 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:50 am Ah great question, but I have no idea lol.
Share a couple pics of your engine?
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DuckDuckGo [Bot] and 42 guests