2000 206 Depth Sounder

(Stereos, Chartplotters, Fish Finders, etc.)
Post Reply
uswcdk01
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:08 pm
Location: Manhattan KS
Contact:

2000 206 Depth Sounder

Post by uswcdk01 »

Does anyone know where to find the manual for the depth finder on a 2000 206? The spec sheet on Cobalts page says it's made by Hummingbird but that's as far as I can get.

Thanks!

Chad
User avatar
Mike in SC
Captain
Captain
Posts: 327
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:37 pm
Location: Lake Murray, SC
Contact:

Re: 2000 206 Depth Sounder

Post by Mike in SC »

Does it look like the one on my dash?
If so, someone here definitely has the instructions.
I'll look myself, but it's probabaly all pictures of pages...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike in SC
Lake Murray, SC
2003 Cobalt 220
350 Mag MPI/Merc Bravo 3
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: 2000 206 Depth Sounder

Post by AsLan7 »

uswcdk01 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 pm Does anyone know where to find the manual for the depth finder on a 2000 206? The spec sheet on Cobalts page says it's made by Hummingbird but that's as far as I can get.

Thanks!

Chad
.
Hey Chad. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

I answered your PM with the below information. Most likely Faria.

Link here.

Any pics?

Again welcome aboard mate!

.


.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
cjmiller
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:39 pm
Location: Waunakee, WI
Contact:

Re: 2000 206 Depth Sounder

Post by cjmiller »

Sent a chat in response to yours as well. My 2000 206 has a Humminbird HDR 200RM and the original owners left every manual in the boat so I have a copy. Tried checking the Humminbird website but couldn't find a copy. Let me know what you are looking for and I can send a pic of that page(s)
2000 206 - Mercruiser 5.7L EFI and Bravo One
User avatar
kbloom72
Commander
Commander
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:44 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: 2000 206 Depth Sounder

Post by kbloom72 »

I had a 2001 206 with the same depth finder. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
2005 Cobalt 262
Fox River Grove, IL
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests