Page 8 of 8

Re: New R7

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:57 am
by Krob1114
Just looking at old threads and found this one that started two years before I joined.
Great stuff.
My wife has had no problem with trash can.
Who or what is a Kim Kardasian?
I made my first ever trip to Wisconsin on the weekend this thread started. My daughter was going on a mission trip to Napal instead of a senior trip from high school. They trained somewhere in Wisconsin. We went up for parents day. As part of training, they were sleeping in tents at night. Coming from the south, we didn't realize temps were approaching the 40s at night and my daughter almost froze.
Wisconsin was just as beautiful as I had pictured in movies....but lake season must be very short.

Re: New R7

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:25 am
by AsLan7
Krob1114 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:57 am Just looking at old threads and found this one that started two years before I joined.
Great stuff.
My wife has had no problem with trash can.
Who or what is a Kim Kardasian?
I made my first ever trip to Wisconsin on the weekend this thread started. My daughter was going on a mission trip to Napal instead of a senior trip from high school. They trained somewhere in Wisconsin. We went up for parents day. As part of training, they were sleeping in tents at night. Coming from the south, we didn't realize temps were approaching the 40s at night and my daughter almost froze.
Wisconsin was just as beautiful as I had pictured in movies....but lake season must be very short.
.

Nice K1111111114.
These archive posts bring back some good memories in what was once a slightly more personal but less active forum. It has really grown exponentially with member contributions, wisdom, advice and of course pictures. It’s hard to keep up at times especially as a moderator.

Thanks so much for your (& other members) posts!


.