Page 8 of 11
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:59 pm
by NautiGirl
Just in time...to wait a little longer to go boating!
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:44 pm
by Big Block Power
Table Rockin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:14 pm
Nice BB! How you like having to drop it everytime you put it in the garage? I hated it....
I hate it. The bugger is heavy. I've tried to figure out how to do it easier but no luck. My next one will be much easier. But we love the tower other than that. I wish it folded backwards not forwards.It's taller when you fold it backwards and won't fit in the garage. I'm actually ready to go boating

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:52 am
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:35 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pmFinally!
Yep things are going in two's for myself and Yt

Can't wait to see it again.
Don’t think I missed this reference BB.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:56 am
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:44 pm
Table Rockin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:14 pm
Nice BB! How you like having to drop it everytime you put it in the garage? I hated it....
I hate it. The bugger is heavy. I've tried to figure out how to do it easier but no luck. My next one will be much easier. But we love the tower other than that. I wish it folded backwards not forwards.It's taller when you fold it backwards and won't fit in the garage. I'm actually ready to go boating
It’s easier if you just don’t fold it down and mash it into the garage. But you already know this
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:45 am
by AsLan7
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:02 pm
by NautiGirl
You didn't think the jokes would stop just because you got the tower back, did ya BB?
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:10 pm
by Big Block Power
I would remove it permanently and Bondo the holes shut and sell it.lol no I guess I didn't think they would stop.
Thanks liquid. Too soon is right.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:46 pm
by thunder550
Next time go faster, it'll self-clearance.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:58 am
by Big Block Power
thunder550 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:46 pm
Next time go faster, it'll self-clearance.
I'll get a sign for my garage that says low clearance

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 am
by thunder550
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:58 am
by Big Block Power
I've seen that happen too many times. One too many to myself

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:44 pm
by AsLan7
.
So was that bigblock driving in every one of those, T550???
.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm
by thunder550
He will deny...but...I have my suspicions.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:08 pm
by Big Block Power
thunder550 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm
He will deny...but...I have my suspicions.
Yep that was me.lol
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:21 pm
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:10 pm
I would remove it permanently and Bondo the holes shut and sell it.lol no I guess I didn't think they would stop.
Thanks liquid. Too soon is right.
You know I loce you pal.
