Page 8 of 18

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:56 am
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:42 amLooks great T.
You come out of his garbage can after two weeks and that's all you have to say :-)

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:02 am
by Tuscany
Really..
I was wondering the same thing. 🤔😁

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:49 pm
by liquid
I've been in Florida since the 25th. We've discussed this. When I go off grid I go OFF GRID. I check my work email once a day otherwise I don't look at my phone, computer and only turn on the tv for the kids.

I anticipated this comment... and I missed you guys too.

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:35 pm
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:49 pm I've been in Florida since the 25th. We've discussed this. When I go off grid I go OFF GRID. I check my work email once a day otherwise I don't look at my phone, computer and only turn on the tv for the kids.

I anticipated this comment... and I missed you guys too.
We love you too even if your are a bit short :-)

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:40 pm
by Southernboatman
I see a Slumber party soon at T's new terra firma boathouse with Liquid and BB. Ya'll, I mean, "you guys" will have to post us some hugging videos. :lol:

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 pm
by Tuscany
I can see the pic now, 5 men spooning... :D

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:52 am
by liquid
Tuscany wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 pm I can see the pic now, 5 men spooning... :D
shocking imagery.

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:52 am
Tuscany wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 pm I can see the pic now, 5 men spooning... :D
shocking imagery.

For some reason I didn't see this? :-)

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:19 pm
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am
liquid wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:52 am
Tuscany wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 pm I can see the pic now, 5 men spooning... :D
shocking imagery.

For some reason I didn't see this? :-)
You saw it - your mind just blocked it out.

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:06 pm
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:19 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am
liquid wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:52 am

shocking imagery.

For some reason I didn't see this? :-)
You saw it - your mind just blocked it out.
And still blocking it. I can't imagine what you smell like after coming out of the garbage can :-)

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:49 pm
by Alaskabound
5 men spooning, isn't that from a Christmas carrol? Lol

Dub

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:13 pm
by Big Block Power
Alaskabound wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:49 pm 5 men spooning, isn't that from a Christmas carrol? Lol

Dub
That's funny :-)

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:47 pm
by Ytmsn
Tusc at the store the next day..
giphy.gif

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:14 pm
by AsLan7
That's funny!

Re: The Extra Costs. New boat home.

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 pm
by Tuscany
Haha, no way,
What would be more fun than to meet people of the same interest, eat, drink, and then spoon with them in a very tight space?😂