Page 2 of 2

Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:21 pm
by Blkvlk777
Random pictures of boat on Clam/Torch Lake (1 and 2). Picture number 3 is us sea trialing the boat on Lake Michigan in Downtown Chicago - we had an awesome weather day to try it out (we took more pictures with boat/skyline because I know I will never take the boat to this location again). So boat was originally purchased at Gordy’s (Lake Geneva) and spent the summers in downtown Chicago Marina about 1 mile North of Navy Pier - we thought this was so cool.
Thanks again now I will be in the tech sections.

Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:09 am
by ATX Cobalt
Another welcome from Austin, Texas. Great looking boats!

Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:51 am
by no_rulz25
Blkvlk777 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:25 pm Trying out my first post in this forum so wish me luck. Hello everybody My name is Tom and live In the S/E Michigan area. I recently upgraded from a 95 220 (454) (that I purchased in 2012) to a 2008 242 (496 MagHO) purchased in 2016. Loved my 95 color scheme and power and actually sold it to one of my friends who liked that boat. Getting older (not any wiser) we decided to move to probably the largest boat that I want to trailer. We like to also travel to some of the larger inland lakes (Torch/Indian River) - but primarily Lake St Clair (Musacmoot bay) is where it goes. My requirements for this latest boat was the 242, biggest block option, portapotty, swim platform. Here is a picture of the 2 boat out together last summer at Indian River Michigan.
Welcome to the forum from FL by way of Chelsea, MI!!

Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:29 pm
by Driller
Welcome from another 242 owner. Great looking boat.

Re: Livonia / Lake St Clair Michigan. Hello 242

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:12 am
by Ytmsn
Awesome shots! That first one looks like it has twins with two roosts coming up. And that skyline pic... wow.
I used to own an 03 240 so I know you will love that boat!