2012 A25 - 300 Hours

(Cobalt Boats)
User avatar
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Post by liquid »

Yuck. I almost ralphed just looking at that Grandpa boat.

Tell you what If you ever getting in a pinch like that again PM me and I'll take her off your hands and save you the embarrassment of posting this again.

Gross.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL

#FARCONCEO
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Post by Big Block Power »

liquid wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm Yuck. I almost ralphed just looking at that Grandpa boat.

Tell you what If you ever getting in a pinch like that again PM me and I'll take her off your hands and save you the embarrassment of posting this again.

Gross.
I would call him if your expecting a reply within 6 months. Lol
A little late to the party again Oscar! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
cmattj
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3963
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Stockton, California
Contact:

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Post by cmattj »

Big Block Power wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:40 pm
liquid wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm Yuck. I almost ralphed just looking at that Grandpa boat.

Tell you what If you ever getting in a pinch like that again PM me and I'll take her off your hands and save you the embarrassment of posting this again.

Gross.
I would call him if your expecting a reply within 6 months. Lol
A little late to the party again Oscar! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚
Red Sox won the World Series!!
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO

California Delta
Table Rock Lake


#FARCON
User avatar
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Post by liquid »

Big Block Power wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:40 pm
liquid wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm Yuck. I almost ralphed just looking at that Grandpa boat.

Tell you what If you ever getting in a pinch like that again PM me and I'll take her off your hands and save you the embarrassment of posting this again.

Gross.
I would call him if your expecting a reply within 6 months. Lol
A little late to the party again Oscar! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚
I reply to threads on my own timeline.

You'll never guess where I'll post next.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL

#FARCONCEO
Alaskabound
Captain
Captain
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am
Location: KY
Contact:

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Post by Alaskabound »

I’m waiting for you to post those 6% cd rates

Dub
2017 220S (280 HP Volvo duoprop)
Live in Shepherdsville, KY
Boat at Laurel Lake (London, KY)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests