Page 2 of 2

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm
by liquid
Yuck. I almost ralphed just looking at that Grandpa boat.

Tell you what If you ever getting in a pinch like that again PM me and I'll take her off your hands and save you the embarrassment of posting this again.

Gross.

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:40 pm
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm Yuck. I almost ralphed just looking at that Grandpa boat.

Tell you what If you ever getting in a pinch like that again PM me and I'll take her off your hands and save you the embarrassment of posting this again.

Gross.
I would call him if your expecting a reply within 6 months. Lol
A little late to the party again Oscar! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸ˜‚

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:56 pm
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:40 pm
liquid wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm Yuck. I almost ralphed just looking at that Grandpa boat.

Tell you what If you ever getting in a pinch like that again PM me and I'll take her off your hands and save you the embarrassment of posting this again.

Gross.
I would call him if your expecting a reply within 6 months. Lol
A little late to the party again Oscar! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸ˜‚
Red Sox won the World Series!!

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 am
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:40 pm
liquid wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm Yuck. I almost ralphed just looking at that Grandpa boat.

Tell you what If you ever getting in a pinch like that again PM me and I'll take her off your hands and save you the embarrassment of posting this again.

Gross.
I would call him if your expecting a reply within 6 months. Lol
A little late to the party again Oscar! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸ˜‚
I reply to threads on my own timeline.

You'll never guess where I'll post next.

Re: 2012 A25 - 300 Hours

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:57 am
by Alaskabound
I’m waiting for you to post those 6% cd rates

Dub