Page 2 of 4

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:32 am
by UK247
We stay in our boat near the marina.

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 am
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:56 am
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 am
ajcampen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 am

What is your housing situation when you go to Dale Hollow? Looks like a great lake.
Their homeless just like now. Lol
They sleep in there boat in the storage garage. Lol
Or pop a tent outside the unit. Katie is a low maint kind of girl πŸŽͺπŸŽͺπŸ˜‚
not helpful BBP :lol: :lol:
Sorry maybe next time.

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:58 am
by UK247
It’s a horrible lake! We stay in our boat.

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:03 pm
by Big Block Power
See AJ
I was correct 😜😜😜

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:40 pm
by NautiGirl
ajcampen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 am
NautiGirl wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:10 am
UK247 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:58 amSulphur Creek.
Awesome, we love the updated restaurant/bar at the marina. We get over there a couple times a month. A 343 should be pretty easy to spot, we will come over and say hi.
What is your housing situation when you go to Dale Hollow? Looks like a great lake.

It is a great lake but I tell everyone that it's really a mud hole to keep it from overcrowding lol

We have the best kind of housing... Free! My aunt has a lake house a few miles from the marina....its not fancy but very low maintenance!

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:51 pm
by UK247
NautiGirl wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:40 pm
ajcampen wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:51 am
NautiGirl wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:10 am

Awesome, we love the updated restaurant/bar at the marina. We get over there a couple times a month. A 343 should be pretty easy to spot, we will come over and say hi.
What is your housing situation when you go to Dale Hollow? Looks like a great lake.

It is a great lake but I tell everyone that it's really a mud hole to keep it from overcrowding lol

We have the best kind of housing... Free! My aunt has a lake house a few miles from the marina....its not fancy but very low maintenance!

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:48 pm
by Holy Smokes
Did someone say 343......? Thanks aslan7

Boat is only in the water when I'm on it. Otherwise, high & dry on it's custom-fitted lift. Winterized now, but ready to go once it warms up.

UK247 possibly the same person I msg'd with yesterday and today? Let me know what other info I can provide.

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:54 pm
by Big Block Power
What boat do you have now or did have UK? Pictures we like pictures. I think it's still January even though it feels like April. T5billion your one lucky guy to have this as your winter. Summer well.

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:21 pm
by UK247
Holy Smokes wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:48 pm Did someone say 343......? Thanks aslan7

Boat is only in the water when I'm on it. Otherwise, high & dry on it's custom-fitted lift. Winterized now, but ready to go once it warms up.

UK247 possibly the same person I msg'd with yesterday and today? Let me know what other info I can provide.
@holy smokes. Yes, I’m the same person.

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:43 pm
by UK247
B2B4707B-B005-477D-8798-1AE313A267A9.jpeg
DC025577-7331-4E79-8496-0DFA33DACCE4.jpeg
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:54 pm What boat do you have now or did have UK? Pictures we like pictures. I think it's still January even though it feels like April. T5billion your one lucky guy to have this as your winter. Summer well.

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:47 pm
by UK247
UK247 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:43 pm B2B4707B-B005-477D-8798-1AE313A267A9.jpegDC025577-7331-4E79-8496-0DFA33DACCE4.jpeg
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:54 pm What boat do you have now or did have UK? Pictures we like pictures. I think it's still January even though it feels like April. T5billion your one lucky guy to have this as your winter. Summer well.

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:33 pm
by Big Block Power
Sweet. Nothing like a 100mph on the seat of your pants πŸ‘πŸ‘
I've always been a eliminator and hydrostream fan!

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:53 pm
by UK247
I’m working on the for sale ad now for the Cougar. Gotta get some 343 money

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 pm
by UK247
Does anyone know of a 343 on Lake Anna in Virginia? Thanks

Re: WTB: Freshwater 343

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:47 pm
by Holy Smokes
UK247 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 pm Does anyone know of a 343 on Lake Anna in Virginia? Thanks
I don't, but curious, is it listed somewhere?