Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:31 am
You could stop by here and pick me up,it's a small town but a real nice airport,they land corporate jets here quite a bit.
Didn't see a follow-up on this, so I assume your funding fell through. May I suggest this as an entry-level model? Seating capacity is limited, but it sips fuel. Don't know if A7 has the proper rating to pilot one of these.Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:46 am Sweet. I have to give mnboater a yell see if he's in. He's my last donor needed![]()
No that's hoghead he's the train engineer.Kate wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:01 amDidn't see a follow-up on this, so I assume your funding fell through. May I suggest this as an entry-level model? Seating capacity is limited, but it sips fuel. Don't know if A7 has the proper rating to pilot one of these.Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:46 am Sweet. I have to give mnboater a yell see if he's in. He's my last donor needed![]()
Commercial? (Don't want to run afoul of the RFA -- Radio Flyer's Administration.)
.
There are going to be lots of A380's coming back on the secondary market in the next few years. The cost per mile/seat is much less for an A350 or 787. A buddy of mine's neighbor in the U.K. is chief pilot for the A380 program at Emirates so I will see if he can pick us out a good one.Tuscany wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:26 am We might get a deal on this one..
https://onemileatatime.com/a380-retirement/
Oh hell Yea I'm pushing buttons!!!Tuscany wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:25 pm If A7 is behind the controls, we got nothing to worry about except enjoying the ride...but if BB starts playing around and twisting knobs, it could become the vomit comet..![]()