Page 2 of 3

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06 pm
by liquid
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:41 pm
by cmattj
liquid wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awesome Tutorial A7! :lol:

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:50 pm
by AsLan7
cmattj wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:41 pm
liquid wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awesome Tutorial A7! :lol:
Thx Matt....I guess it’s what I do while hanging out at the airport for a few hours waiting to start my trip. Killin’ some time baby. I need to get a life. :lol:
:D 8-)
.

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:06 pm
by cmattj
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:50 pm
cmattj wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:41 pm
liquid wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:06 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awesome Tutorial A7! :lol:
Thx Matt....I guess it’s what I do while hanging out at the airport for a few hours waiting to start my trip. Killin’ some time baby. I need to get a life. :lol:
:D 8-)
.
Considering your used to just walking directly on the plane, and into your office!
Keep em coming 🤣

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 pm
by Ytmsn
That was great A7! Now I have to go back and look closer!

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:04 pm
by Big Block Power
A7 that was frecken awesome. All the way Down to the T finger. 😂😂😂😂😂👏👏

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:02 pm
by Driller
I like the 3rd more colorful logo. Why do we have to decide on just one?

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:00 pm
by Big Block Power
I'll post it on here in case you have to many red dots to go through and miss it. But I believe this is where it all started.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=507&p=62175#p62175

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:33 pm
by Tuscany
Moi?

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:35 pm
by Tuscany
AsLan7 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:38 pm
jhnmdahl wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:19 am You forgot to include all the rest of us in the logo...

.
D546A1FD-1DB1-4EEA-A86C-DF6E8F7BDE58.jpeg
.
wb-11053-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1484000561520._RI_SX940_.jpg
.
Is that BBP played by Jack Nicholson discussing Arch etiquette (either sawing one off or backing one into a garage) —with YT to the left egging him on and Liquid behind YT (Billy Bibbit) looking all mysterious/mischievous listening in on them ready to comment a month later?

Of course that’s Matt to the right after growing a beard casually holding a box of lemonades—laid back and jovial cracking jokes while JMD peers down in deep thought at the group as the tall Indian thinking what am I doing here with this nut-bin. :lol:

I’m guessing Nautigirl is not pictured as Nurse Ratched bantering with BBP waiting to give the group their meds. :lol:

....oh, and that’s Tuscany’s finger to the far right pointing out he thinks he has the 430 horse. 😂

.

.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:32 pm
by liquid
Driller wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:02 pm I like the 3rd more colorful logo. Why do we have to decide on just one?
We don’t! I also like the third one best but I’m a lunatic and you’re the only sane one here!

Man we got a lot of insiders...

I do like the idea of the 2nd with the original CC in the middle as an homage.

But what do I know? I just think we should keep making new stuff.

We all have version 1.0. It’s a classic. It’s clean.

2.0 is going to be even better. Obvs John gets final say on anything.

*** 3.0 is just going to be Tuscs finger.

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:08 am
by Ytmsn
As long as we're sure it's his finger...

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:39 am
by Bfun220
Ytmsn wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:08 am As long as we're sure it's his finger...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:11 pm
by liquid
Ytmsn wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:08 am As long as we're sure it's his finger...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: OFFICIAL PETITION!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:55 pm
by Big Block Power
So John I ask this.
I want to buy chat wear but I have 2 shirts already. I'm not a sweatshirt guy. I think design 1 is great for members that don't have it already. If I didn't I would buy it. It would be great to have a 2019 shirt with a new design. Let's try to keep it fresh. I know it's hard work for Dane and you. I appreciate that don't get me wrong.
Liquid has a design here we could vote on and add the cobalt chat logo on it. We could have liquid change things also.
What you think? What do the rest of you think? If nothing then we stay with what we have. Just throwing this out there. Bbp