Page 2 of 2

Re: Summarize Bill... AND a question about my bimini

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:49 pm
by Big Block Power
He must be thinking of something like a 6 inch pole piece that supports the binimi. Not a bad thing. I guess you can ask for pictures from him. Do you let it sit on the rear cushions alot?

Re: Summarize Bill... AND a question about my bimini

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:51 pm
by akorcovelos
Are you talking about the support rods that hold the Bimini off the sun pad?

Image

Re: Summarize Bill... AND a question about my bimini

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:59 pm
by Homeskillet
Mine is always much higher up than the one in ak's Pic and it won't fit in my garage

Re: Summarize Bill... AND a question about my bimini

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:26 pm
by Big Block Power
Homeskillet wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:59 pm Mine is always much higher up than the one in ak's Pic and it won't fit in my garage
Yes I know how yours is in the up position. If you only lower it to put it in the garage then no big deal. I used to throw pieces of a noodle under it. No need to add extra support poles and a bracket for them to sit on. Just My 2 cents. Picture this but even shorter poles. Just a image guys don't kill me. It's not a Bayliner 😅

Re: Summarize Bill... AND a question about my bimini

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:59 pm
by Homeskillet
That's a good idea for storing it in the garage. I really don't want any extra stuff back there if I don't need to put anything there.

Re: Summarize Bill... AND a question about my bimini

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:13 pm
by Dudley67
Homeskillet wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:41 pm Any thoughts on that Bimini thing-a-ma-jig???
When I owned my 07 252, I bought thru the dealer, “shorty poles”. These replace the rear support poles on the Bimini, drops it down (lays back) more. I don’t have the part number, but believe they referred to them as Trailering poles.