Page 2 of 2

Re: Aground and overheated!

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:34 am
by akorcovelos
Nice work!

Re: Aground and overheated!

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:22 pm
by Big Block Power
greenhut wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:06 am She fixed. Rubbing even a bit cooler, but probably cause I am out in the am which is uncommon.

And hit 100 hours since last august.
I suppose you go out earlier so you stop rubbing and don't fall asleep 😂😂
Too soon?

Re: Aground and overheated!

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:59 pm
by greenhut
Wish the forum had extended editing privileges :(

My first repair on the R5 - went well. Love closed loop cooling!

Re: Aground and overheated!

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:36 pm
by Big Block Power
greenhut wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:59 pm Wish the forum had extended editing privileges :(

My first repair on the R5 - went well. Love closed loop cooling!
This forum wouldn't be the same if I or we could fix every typo. Welcome to sand and Pot The Jus!!