Page 2 of 2

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:26 am
by liquid
Serious eye-gouger! Hang a sock on that thing!

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:12 pm
by Driller
Or a bid red boxing glove.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 pm
by AsLan7
You got that right.

I have since angled the antenna up slightly while storing. That and the new cobalt flag should do the trick.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:42 am
by liquid
Driller wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:12 pm Or a bid red boxing glove.
I like this better than my suggestion.

:lol:

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:10 am
by AsLan7
Fwiw, close up picture I took of 263 arch.

.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 pm
by AsLan7
Hopefully Ytmsn or SagerV will be purchasing that 262 listed in the other thread that ColinC found.

Would love to have another 262/3 owner here at CChat!