Page 2 of 3

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:59 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:33 pm Got it BBP.
U da man!!!

Would you also order me a 496 Mag HO that does not overHeat. 😁
I can do that to my brother works at merc :-)

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:11 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:59 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:33 pm Got it BBP.
U da man!!!

Would you also order me a 496 Mag HO that does not overHeat. 😁
I can do that to my brother works at merc :-)
I think that translates to "yes"!
Btw, thx for input on water pressure issue via PM's.

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:58 pm
by liquid
Was going to say the same thing about the B. I got a cracked T but it's not noticeable unless your an OCD maniac. Which I am... about my boat. I need a T.

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:14 pm
by AsLan7
liquid wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:58 pm Was going to say the same thing about the B. I got a cracked T but it's not noticeable unless your an OCD maniac. Which I am... about my boat. I need a T.
$14 will buy you a "T" from Vanna BBP White. :D

He's the man! ...or I mean woman....I mean man!

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:28 pm
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:58 pm Was going to say the same thing about the B. I got a cracked T but it's not noticeable unless your an OCD maniac. Which I am... about my boat. I need a T.
Really?
When I get my insurance check if I have to go back to the dealer I can help you. They are 45 minutes away though, so not a trip I.make just for fun. Pictures and the size of it?

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:44 pm
by AsLan7
My "L" arrived!!!

Thanks against BBp.
Time to get my heat gun out and carefully peel the old one off.

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:21 pm
by AsLan7
A proud pic of the birth of our new baby "L".

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:17 pm
by AsLan7
Installed!

Used heat gun to remove old one.

.
Thx again BBP!
.

(Uploaded from iPad...forgive me if pics are turned sideways. )

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 pm
by liquid
Nice. Need my t.

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:25 pm
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 pmNice. Need my t.
You never ordered it? I think Nauti was just at a dealer too. Lol

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 pm
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:25 pm
liquid wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 pmNice. Need my t.
You never ordered it? I think Nauti was just at a dealer too. Lol
I have to measure it. The "t" I mean. Damnit.

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 pm
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:25 pm
liquid wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 pmNice. Need my t.
You never ordered it? I think Nauti was just at a dealer too. Lol
I have to measure it. The "t" I mean. Damnit.
Don't worry it's only 2"

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 pm
liquid wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:25 pm

You never ordered it? I think Nauti was just at a dealer too. Lol
I have to measure it. The "t" I mean. Damnit.
Don't worry it's only 2"

Ahh, this forum thread reminds me of the simpler days of my simpler Cobalt problems. 😳

I long for those days 😬

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 pm
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 pm
liquid wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:25 pm

You never ordered it? I think Nauti was just at a dealer too. Lol
I have to measure it. The "t" I mean. Damnit.
Don't worry it's only 2"
You're half right. Damnit.

Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:11 am
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 pm
liquid wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 pm

I have to measure it. The "t" I mean. Damnit.
Don't worry it's only 2"
You're half right. Damnit.
And now you say a "A" gets it going up in the right direction. Oh my you need help.