Re: R4 Build
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:20 pm
Never believe the dealer. The things I have heard them say are ridiculous. The 300 and 350 are the same block and weight is identical. The 350 puts out a bit more torque above 4K RPM's so up to that point their performance should be similar. With that said the R4 is bit heavier than the R3 and because of that I would lean toward the 350 or above.sbrit88jr wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:45 pmI know, dealer says 300 is quicker to get on plane than 350 because of weight, said only diff is 2 mph top end? 380 is out of budget or that sounds like perfect matchBig Block Power wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:45 pmDo you ever ask yourself? Man I wish I had that smaller engine!sbrit88jr wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:26 pm Do I dare ask if 300 is enough? Seems like everyone says get at least 350 but it seems like a lot of $ for a few mph