Page 2 of 2
Re: 2018 get together Niagara Falls!
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:59 pm
by AsLan7
I’m ready, T!!!

Re: 2018 get together Niagara Falls!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:39 am
by Ytmsn
We're sure hoping to be there!
Do y'all tie up like this in the north? This is a normal thing every weekend in our neck of the woods.
Screenshot_20171109-063605.png
Re: 2018 get together Niagara Falls!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:52 am
by AsLan7
.
Wow
That’s a yacht fest Ytmsn. Big boats and Big tubes. Our 263 would be a guppy in there. Occasionally you’ll see that in Erie—not to that magnitude though. We are more into the water sport use. I’d be the guy sayin’ “ hey I need to untie again” as we go back out.
Great shot though.

Re: 2018 get together Niagara Falls!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:03 am
by Ytmsn
It looks like that in party cove, but that's not us, just a photo from the interweb. When we tie up there is usually 4 to 8 boats from our little community tied together with families in a quiet calm cove. Theres usually a lily pad or two for the kiddoes to play on too, and everyone gets in and floats around to visit. But I figured with the colder water up north you guys probably don't do this much?
Re: 2018 get together Niagara Falls!
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:44 am
by Bfun220
Wow, if the boat in the middle was mine I'd be going nuts with all those people on board. I think I would start throwing some people overboard.
There is a spot on our lake where you can find this throughout the summer but you won't find me there. Not really into floating in recycled beer water.
