Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:27 pm
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by gdane »

Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by Big Block Power »

gdane wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
Sounds like cobalt needs to call Volvo and order more. What are they thinking. Sorry we ran out of inventory you have to wait another year or go buy a regal or Bayliner. 🤔
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:27 pm
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by gdane »

Big Block Power wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:42 pm
gdane wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
Sounds like cobalt needs to call Volvo and order more. What are they thinking. Sorry we ran out of inventory you have to wait another year or go buy a regal or Bayliner. 🤔
BBP I willing to bet it's not Cobalt's fault it's Volvo's Look how many manufactures are using Volvo's forward drive! Wonder where Volvo is manufacturing these drives?
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
User avatar
tgrace98
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2730
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 am
Location: Branson, MO
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by tgrace98 »

gdane wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
Thanks for the info Dane! I’m going to talk to Dri-port the STL cobalt dealer and see what kind of percentage they will do or if they can even sell me a boat.

And that’s crazy they are already sold out on surf models. I wonder if it is because dealers already bought up the build slots.
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”

Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by Big Block Power »

Ok guys TG just sent me another boat he's looking at. So let's convince him.
https://www.villagemarina.com/default.a ... dInventory
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
akorcovelos
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2981
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 pm
Location: Antioch, IL
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by akorcovelos »

THAT is a badass rig there!
1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too’
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes
User avatar
Table Rockin
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1608
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm
Location: St. Louis area
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by Table Rockin »

This is right up your alley TG! Do it!
2017 R7 WSS Volvo 6.0L 430 HP
"The Mistress"
Table Rock Lake, MO (Indian Point Area)
User avatar
tgrace98
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2730
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 am
Location: Branson, MO
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by tgrace98 »

Hahaha nice try BBP.

Well quick update I did put an offer in on the black 2016 in Texas.

I offered 87,500 and the guy had actually received another offer of 90,000.

So he countered back at both of us at 95,000 and the other guy ended up going up to 98,000 to ensure he gets the boat. He got a deal on the boat. It just wasn’t the one for me.
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”

Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
User avatar
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:28 am
Location: near Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by Tuscany »

Good for you, TG.
Nothing wrong with a swing and a miss. IMO, never swinging means you never had a chance to connect.

The right deal will come along and you’ll know it when you connect!👍
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by Ytmsn »

Haha! Tusc I would like to go on a trade with you to see what I could learn! Jeesh we think so much alike...

I LOVE trading, buying, selling, negotiating... I've been doing it since high school, and one of the biggest reasons I got into my business. To me, it's the hunt and the deal.. making it a win win for both sides. Too many times a buyer is trying to rape a seller, and sometimes can get it done. I'd rather solve the problem and make either side feel good when they make the deal. It's way more gratifying to me than taking advantage of either side. Relationship and discovery (on both sides, pitching or catching) is the key to the deal IMO.

And selling is the same. Making a case as to why my price is what it is... market comparison, needs and wants, supply and demand. I love it. I have found that most folks dont like selling something, and are even worse at buying. I really really like trading with those old guys that have been doing it forever. I learn something every time. I usually get skinned, but I still learn from it.

So mr. Tuscany, I'd like to be a mouse in your pocket when your trying to buy or sell something! I'm sure I could learn a lot from you!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
gdane
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:27 pm
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by gdane »

tgrace98 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:19 pm
gdane wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 pm Big Red, Just came back from the KC boat show and spoke with Lake Viking. He is offering on the R7's about 5% more off MSRP than what the Harbor was offering. FYI Also something to note that Cobalt has already sold out all the 2019 Volvo forward drives for the SURF boats. Just goes to show how popular those boats are!
Thanks for the info Dane! I’m going to talk to Dri-port the STL cobalt dealer and see what kind of percentage they will do or if they can even sell me a boat.

And that’s crazy they are already sold out on surf models. I wonder if it is because dealers already bought up the build slots.
Big Red, I didn't ask that question but I think it's because Cobalt can't get anymore Volvo forward drives.
2016 R7
Volvo 380
" ONE MORE DAY II"
"Liquid Lounge" on
Table Rock Lake
User avatar
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:28 am
Location: near Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by Tuscany »

Haha YT, you are being very humble my friend. I think we could all learn a lot from your experiences.👍
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by AsLan7 »

tgrace98 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 am Hahaha nice try BBP.

Well quick update I did put an offer in on the black 2016 in Texas.

I offered 87,500 and the guy had actually received another offer of 90,000.

So he countered back at both of us at 95,000 and the other guy ended up going up to 98,000 to ensure he gets the boat. He got a deal on the boat. It just wasn’t the one for me.
Forgive me TG98 but I think I'm secretly happy inside, as this means you are still a member of the elite 260 series club. :D

....kinda like the kid on the swim platform in the picture below.. 8-)
.


.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
tgrace98
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2730
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 am
Location: Branson, MO
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by tgrace98 »

AsLan7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:02 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 am Hahaha nice try BBP.

Well quick update I did put an offer in on the black 2016 in Texas.

I offered 87,500 and the guy had actually received another offer of 90,000.

So he countered back at both of us at 95,000 and the other guy ended up going up to 98,000 to ensure he gets the boat. He got a deal on the boat. It just wasn’t the one for me.
Forgive me TG98 but I think I'm secretly happy inside, as this means you are still a member of the elite 260 series club. :D

....kinda like the kid on the swim platform in the picture below.. 8-)
.


.
Hahahahaha, if I was able to stand on an extended swim platform on big red maybe I wouldn’t already be looking! 😄
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”

Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Cobalt Dealer Network awards....

Post by Ytmsn »

SwimdecksdotcomI'mtellingyou! I know I know. It's not OEM. Who cares? When you stand out there on it, when you swim up to it, when you stand back and see it, the thought of keeping with OEM will go out the window. Just buy the freakin thing and have it put on. You WON'T regret it!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests