Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:17 pm
I can't play it A80000055550007777.
.
Oops Had it Locked down.
Try it now.
...,.and that’s a beautiful piece mnLB.
Thanks. I'll still own a pair of Martin Logan's one of these days. And yes plenty of pwr to push them. My bil worked at Sound World most of his life. He worked on all of those units. I like my B&W's . The Bang and Olufsen's were cool too. The high high end stuff is so cool.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
.
A little Bo Rhap for ya'
Not a fan of his lifestyle but boy could the man sing. So versatile too.
...and to think Elton John thought this song was too "weird" for radio. Shame on you EJ.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:25 pm
Not sure if any of you have heard of these girls but they rock it. A buddy of mine saw them in Chicago. I missed them here but next time I won't. https://youtu.be/XIp-yzXooA0
yeah, those girls rock bbp. Easy on the eyes too.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 am
Very nice. The only bad thing is I can't get any sound from the vid when posted like this?
I like the twin outboards!
Maybe your mute button is selected...or the YouTube video mute is selected.
I just tried it on both the PC and from my mobile platform with no issues. Anyone else not hearing sound?
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 am
Very nice. The only bad thing is I can't get any sound from the vid when posted like this?
I like the twin outboards!
The Texas Instruments flip phone you're using has a volume button on it I'm sure Just raise the volume while in play as its separate from ringer.