Page 3 of 3

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:00 pm
by Big Block Power
gdane wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:24 pm
Ytmsn wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:23 am Welcome back and you have a great looking setup!.

Is that footrest thingy to swing around as a step up onto the bow? I've never seen one, but then I have a 262.
Heck YT That's a foot step so that people with short legs can get out of the captains chair :lol: :lol:
Yt you could use that when you stand up to drive you can reach the steering wheel. 😁😁

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:15 am
by Ytmsn
That's exactly what I would use it for! 😁😁

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:49 am
by liquid
akorcovelos wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:50 am
Ytmsn wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:23 am Is that footrest thingy to swing around as a step up onto the bow? I've never seen one, but then I have a 262.
That's the brake pedal, duh.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:57 am
by liquid
Welcome back H20. Nice work.

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:40 am
by okielaker
Over on the left, it's the clutch, for the 4-on-the-deck.

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:14 am
by Ytmsn
Ohhhh. That makes more sense. BB told me it was a kickstarter...

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 pm
by akorcovelos
Image

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:36 pm
by Big Block Power
akorcovelos wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 pm Image
That's awesome.

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm
by SMandarino
Hi DearH20,

I was curious when you installed your SIMRAD headunti on your 263 if you had to drill into the plastic and metal dash?

I'm installing a Fusion Remote and I need to bore out the plastic and don't want to damage it as parts will be impossible to find.

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Finally a Cobalt forum....

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:00 pm
by ajcampen
SMandarino wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm Hi DearH20,

I was curious when you installed your SIMRAD headunti on your 263 if you had to drill into the plastic and metal dash?

I'm installing a Fusion Remote and I need to bore out the plastic and don't want to damage it as parts will be impossible to find.

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!
Fusion makes a blue tooth remote. I would do that before making the hole bigger