Page 3 of 3

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:14 pm
by cmattj
Yep with A7 at the controls and BB playing with his β€œ Etch a sketch β€œ.... I’ll be fine as 3rd or 4th steward.
I’ll be making Cocktails, and playing corn toss with everyone using complimentary peanut packs. ( using pretzels is cheating).

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:40 pm
by okielaker
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:30 pm
Tuscany wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:25 pm If A7 is behind the controls, we got nothing to worry about except enjoying the ride...but if BB starts playing around and twisting knobs, it could become the vomit comet..🀣🀣
Oh hell Yea I'm pushing buttons!!!
There's got to be one that says BBP Somewhere. It will feel like the afterburners kicking in. Everyone please feel free to walk around but hang the heck on we are going for a ride πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just don't let BB drive the thing into the hanger. Or get a really tall hanger.

:D :D

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:07 am
by tgrace98
cmattj wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:14 pm Yep with A7 at the controls and BB playing with his β€œ Etch a sketch β€œ.... I’ll be fine as 3rd or 4th steward.
I’ll be making Cocktails, and playing corn toss with everyone using complimentary peanut packs. ( using pretzels is cheating).
Just don’t give A7 any of your night time batch of Lemonade.

And Okie- well played my man.. well played

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:09 am
by Big Block Power
okielaker wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:40 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:30 pm
Tuscany wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:25 pm If A7 is behind the controls, we got nothing to worry about except enjoying the ride...but if BB starts playing around and twisting knobs, it could become the vomit comet..🀣🀣
Oh hell Yea I'm pushing buttons!!!
There's got to be one that says BBP Somewhere. It will feel like the afterburners kicking in. Everyone please feel free to walk around but hang the heck on we are going for a ride πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just don't let BB drive the thing into the hanger. Or get a really tall hanger.

:D :D
It will fit no matter what I'm coming in baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœˆοΈβ¬‡οΈ

A tail section has to be cheaper than a Cobalt tower!

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:19 am
by Tuscany
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:09 am
okielaker wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:40 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Oh hell Yea I'm pushing buttons!!!
There's got to be one that says BBP Somewhere. It will feel like the afterburners kicking in. Everyone please feel free to walk around but hang the heck on we are going for a ride πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just don't let BB drive the thing into the hanger. Or get a really tall hanger.

:D :D


A tail section has to be cheaper than a Cobalt tower!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:13 am
by akorcovelos
we can even get BBs dream sickle, it's all coming together.

Image

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:50 am
by Big Block Power
akorcovelos wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:13 am we can even get BBs dream sickle, it's all coming together.

Image
I loce it. Where's bum were buying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœˆοΈ

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:44 pm
by Stagdad
I might be able to get us an employee discount on a couple of these babies to power the CC jet....

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:57 pm
by Big Block Power
Stagdad wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:44 pm I might be able to get us an employee discount on a couple of these babies to power the CC jet....
I see a Johnny Cash build coming our way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can I just get one!

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:57 pm
by Stagdad
🎢...the fan disk was a β€˜98, the turbine blades were mostly straight, but when I slid them on the shaft all the slots lined up.🎢

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:31 pm
by kas232ca
Stagdad wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:44 pm I might be able to get us an employee discount on a couple of these babies to power the CC jet....
We're going to need like a dozen of those for our 380.