Page 3 of 3
Re: Docking R7 and Lift
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:48 pm
by AsLan7
Tuscany wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:49 am
Ytmsn wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 pm
At least I'm better at backing into my slip than you are at backing into your garage!
.
.
Re: Docking R7 and Lift
Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:15 pm
by Chele70
Well, thank you all for your help. After a weekend of docking, we are self-professed pros! We used guide lines, as most of you suggested, and that has helped a ton. Honestly, I dreaded the boat because of the lift. But now, feel so much better. The guidelines have become sacred and no one is to touch them!
As for the inside jokes, I'll need to hang around more, do a little more digging, and learn the inside track. Luckily for the internet, its all here for me to see.

(and throw back in your faces at later dates) Haha.
And again, thank you all for your tips. It was a tremendous help!
Re: Docking R7 and Lift
Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:20 pm
by Chele70
NautiGirl wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 am
I have meant to post this all week and just kept forgetting. Saw this while we were on Cumberland this weekend. Would something like this help you get in and out of the boat while it is on the lift?
20190622_191431.jpg
Wow! This would help a lot. If I could just simplify this concept, it would be perfect.