Page 3 of 6
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:46 pm
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 pm
ajcampen wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:27 am
Congrats on the new condo! Indian point area is awesome. What r your plans for the condo? How often will u plan to be there? Will bring your boat or buy another for table rock?
Hey pal.
We had an opportunity to seize a great Condo currently in the Treehouse program. With its 2019 schedule it made sence for investment and I Loce staying there.
Branson has shown incredible growth of tourism in the last 6 years as even if there was no lake it would still be popular.
We plan 3 trips a year , and for this year Iβll sponsor fuel for my buds as I hitch rides or rent something ( as there everywhere) as that may be more feasible.
In the meantime Iβll be the one with my thumb out holding out $$... looking for a ride.
Oh I supply boozers as well
As you know no thumb or gas money needed in July. It will be my pleasure to have the god of lemonade on the tower of power



Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:20 pm
by NautiGirl
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:46 pm
cmattj wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 pm
ajcampen wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:27 am
Congrats on the new condo! Indian point area is awesome. What r your plans for the condo? How often will u plan to be there? Will bring your boat or buy another for table rock?
Hey pal.
We had an opportunity to seize a great Condo currently in the Treehouse program. With its 2019 schedule it made sence for investment and I Loce staying there.
Branson has shown incredible growth of tourism in the last 6 years as even if there was no lake it would still be popular.
We plan 3 trips a year , and for this year Iβll sponsor fuel for my buds as I hitch rides or rent something ( as there everywhere) as that may be more feasible.
In the meantime Iβll be the one with my thumb out holding out $$... looking for a ride.
Oh I supply boozers as well
As you know no thumb or gas money needed in July. It will be my pleasure to have the god of lemonade on the tower of power


Wait...did you just invite Matt to ride your tower of power? Well this is uncomfortable.
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 pm
by Big Block Power
NautiGirl wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:20 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:46 pm
cmattj wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 pm
Hey pal.
We had an opportunity to seize a great Condo currently in the Treehouse program. With its 2019 schedule it made sence for investment and I Loce staying there.
Branson has shown incredible growth of tourism in the last 6 years as even if there was no lake it would still be popular.
We plan 3 trips a year , and for this year Iβll sponsor fuel for my buds as I hitch rides or rent something ( as there everywhere) as that may be more feasible.
In the meantime Iβll be the one with my thumb out holding out $$... looking for a ride.
Oh I supply boozers as well
As you know no thumb or gas money needed in July. It will be my pleasure to have the god of lemonade on the tower of power


Wait...did you just invite Matt to ride your tower of power? Well this is uncomfortable.
Sorry for leaving you out. Your invited too.


But you have a wedding.
And I'm not going to the place you just were!!
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:08 pm
by Ytmsn
Awkward
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:37 pm
by cmattj
Tower of Power is a famous band right out here in California. See that term to a California guy is normal . Geeeze nevermind. I made it worse.
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 pm
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:37 pm
Tower of Power is a famous band right out here in California. See that term to a California guy is normal . Geeeze nevermind. I made it worse.
Yes and it was in San Fran. Thanks for the help Matt


Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 pm
by Motex2011
Still Awkward.
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 pm
by Big Block Power
Motex2011 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 pm
Still Awkward.
Would you just buy something and get this thread back on track


Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:54 pm
by Motex2011
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:56 pm
by Motex2011
Signing the docs tonight or tomorrow. Should close the last Friday in March if nothing big blows up.
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:02 pm
by Big Block Power
Motex2011 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:56 pm
Signing the docs tonight or tomorrow. Should close the last Friday in March if nothing big blows up.
Yea baby



see back on track!
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:19 pm
by cmattj
Motex2011 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:56 pm
Signing the docs tonight or tomorrow. Should close the last Friday in March if nothing big blows up.
Congratulations




!
Stay excited as it will work our fine . Always a few βwhat ifsβ but those pass and we

.. I mean You have a great escape along with a canβt loose investment.
Fun stuff!
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:34 am
by Motex2011
Thank you Sir! I'm sure after the regatta, we will have many new friends who may want to come and visit. That would great. The whole point of this is to share it with others.
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:42 am
by tgrace98
Motex2011 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:34 am
Thank you Sir! I'm sure after the regatta, we will have many new friends who may want to come and visit. That would great. The whole point of this is to share it with others.
100% we have now had our condo a little over 2.5 years and I can tell you we already entertain guests more at the lake than we do at home.
As a matter of fact we just sold our larger home in St Louis to go to a smaller one because we never have anyone over to our primary residence.
Get ready to enjoy sir! The stressful part will be over the first weekend you stay in your lake home
Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:54 am
by Motex2011
Here are some Reno Vids that I just uploaded. The great things about this is even though it is a mess, my wife was able to see the vision of what it will be. The person doing most of the talking is the current owner. We are working directly with him.