Page 3 of 3

Re: For my Southern Brothers

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:07 pm
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 pm "Down stairs you have a couple of windows cracked and the hot air escapes."

I said "crack a window" a couple of months back in Connecticut and they thought I meant break the glass! 😂
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: For my Southern Brothers

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:09 pm
by Skiingstrongman
Ytmsn wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 pm "Down stairs you have a couple of windows cracked and the hot air escapes."

I said "crack a window" a couple of months back in Connecticut and they thought I meant break the glass! 😂
Must have been from Westport haha

Re: For my Southern Brothers

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:43 am
by Southernboatman
Ytmsn wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:11 pm
I might have to start a thread on redneck solutions. I've seen some doosies!😆
Thought I saw YT this weekend down here on the Redneck Riviera!

Re: For my Southern Brothers

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:06 am
by Tuscany
Pretty smart. For a few bucks, they have twice the coverage.
If only heat and sunshine were a problem here.😒

Re: For my Southern Brothers

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:45 pm
by Ytmsn
That was my cuzin bro. He the one in the white T-shirt covering up his plumber Crack 🤣

Re: For my Southern Brothers

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:24 pm
by liquid
Skiingstrongman wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:09 pm
Ytmsn wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 pm "Down stairs you have a couple of windows cracked and the hot air escapes."

I said "crack a window" a couple of months back in Connecticut and they thought I meant break the glass! 😂
Must have been from Westport haha
Westport is just lovely.

Re: For my Southern Brothers

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:25 pm
by liquid
Tuscany wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:06 am Pretty smart. For a few bucks, they have twice the coverage.
If only heat and sunshine were a problem here.😒
It's getting down in the 40's at night here already.

Re: For my Southern Brothers

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:29 pm
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:45 pm That was my cuzin bro. He the one in the white T-shirt covering up his plumber Crack 🤣
That's funny right there. Him and
Sawsquash guy are quite a pair.
They were just at your cottage and went right to wacky world to get that cover.