Page 3 of 4

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:18 pm
by Big Block Power
Bfun220 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:12 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:56 pm
Bfun220 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:35 pm Looks oddly familiar ?
Maybe it's the yellow trailer.
We are going to have to start working on Ken now. I told him it was coming.
I sent him this the other day.
That's not helping me though.lol

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:19 pm
by Big Block Power
Bfun220 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:51 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:49 pm Lots of stuff. Just gave the daughters bf Aslans anchor and a life jacket.
Say, if your giving stuff away maybe I should stop by. :D
You should have.I can always use a extra hand.

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 pm
by Big Block Power
Started in the rear of the inside. Engine area pretty much done.

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:12 pm
by Driller
Looking good.

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:46 pm
by Bfun220
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:19 pm
Bfun220 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:51 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:49 pm Lots of stuff. Just gave the daughters bf Aslans anchor and a life jacket.
Say, if your giving stuff away maybe I should stop by. :D
You should have.I can always use a extra hand.
I'll show up after the work is done. They call me blister for a reason. :D

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:42 pm
by ColinC
Looks good. Time to fire it up!

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:24 am
by AsLan7
Spotless!

Exactly the attention to detail I would expect from you big block---in a small block engine bay :D

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:49 am
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:24 am Spotless!

Exactly the attention to detail I would expect from you big block---in a small block engine bay :D
It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was. I don't know what's up with all of the Volvo engines I've had but they all through belt rubber everywhere. Off to Minnesota today so Nino playing with the boat today.

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:45 pm
by AsLan7
.
.
"It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was."





Well it looks pretty darn spotless to me, BBP!

Now we just got to get you back into a BIG block. I have just the one being delivered to you shortly:
:mrgreen:
.
.
.

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:12 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:45 pm .
.
"It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was."





Well it looks pretty darn spotless to me, BBP!

Now we just got to get you back into a BIG block. I have just the one being delivered to you shortly:
:mrgreen:
.
.
.
That's just crazy. What's that going in? I couldn't imagine working on them but it's prob like a old 1968 sb Chevy :-) nut much emission stuff on it. I could use that turbo though :-)

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:14 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:45 pm .
.
"It's not spotless but it's 100% better than it was."





Well it looks pretty darn spotless to me, BBP!

Now we just got to get you back into a BIG block. I have just the one being delivered to you shortly:
:mrgreen:
.
.
.

That's just crazy. What's that going in? I couldn't imagine working on them but it's prob like a old 1968 sb Chevy :-) not much emission stuff on it. I could use that turbo though :-)

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:46 pm
by liquid
Congrats BB - I like the lines on this one.

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:31 pm
by AsLan7
.
I like those "blue angel" blue and gold colors BB (despite me being Air Force). Of course, if she were BLACK & GOLD you would have NO trouble sellin' her in Pittsburgh. :D


.

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:36 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:31 pm .
I like those "blue angel" blue and gold colors BB (despite me being Air Force). Of course, if she were BLACK & GOLD you would have NO trouble sellin' her in Pittsburgh. :D


.
Aslan that's really cool.Thanks. I'll paint the yellow before the blue. But it would be Green and Gold baby :-)

Re: New to me 2007 222

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:36 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:31 pm .
I like those "blue angel" blue and gold colors BB (despite me being Air Force). Of course, if she were BLACK & GOLD you would have NO trouble sellin' her in Pittsburgh. :D


.
Aslan that's really cool.Thanks. I'll paint the yellow before the blue. But it would be Green and Gold baby :-)

I'd figure you's say that BB.

I'm actually a Packer's fan as well. Just such a similar legacy team and it really did not hurt much when you guys beat us a few years back in SBowl XLV. 8-)