Page 38 of 68

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:13 pm
by AsLan7
Those are very cool too, Matt! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:05 pm
by thunder550
Thanks for the info guys :)

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:38 pm
by Ytmsn
Thanks to Liquid, hopefully the McCruiser will look like this next year!
20180304_175605.png

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:48 pm
by Bobo87
Wow! That is one sharp looking rack! Beam me up Scotty.

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:51 pm
by Bobo87
Has anyone replaced/upgraded their anchor light? I know LED is the way to go but was thinking maybe an automatic telescoping might be better than the old plug and play pole. Just such a pain to have to store and put in. They break so easily.

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:16 pm
by thunder550
Nice yt! Bobo, I don't think anyone makes the power retracting ones anymore. I heard that whoever used to (Innovative Lighting?) discontinued them. If you hear otherwise let me know, I'd love to pick one up.

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:21 am
by Skiingstrongman
They stopped using them bc the motor breaks. They were replacing them at a rapid clip that’s why the switched over to the manual

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:42 am
by Big Block Power
Yea good luck finding those. I tried a few years ago. T5000,,,,,,,,000000 was right. Innovative lighting produced those.

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:08 am
by Ytmsn
I have one on mine and I'm always worried it's going to quit on me. It's pretty neat when it runs up though!

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:20 am
by tgrace98
Ytmsn wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:38 pm Thanks to Liquid, hopefully the McCruiser will look like this next year!
20180304_175605.png
When you come to TRL in June you can be envious of mine. And I can be envious of your extended swim platform 😜

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 am
by AsLan7
Ytmsn wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:08 am I have one on mine and I'm always worried it's going to quit on me. It's pretty neat when it runs up though!
.
They were a weak point on the 260 series without the arch option. (arch has the anchor light on top). My 262 never quit, but it needed a "bump" a time or two to raise up (kinda like bigblock :lol: ). Always kept all tubes and boards away from that area in the starboard side engine compartment so it never got pushed or bent. :|

....and can't wait to see your 262 get even sexier in the fall with an arch install, Yt. :P

.

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:11 pm
by Tuscany
I greet everyone with a friendly face.

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:45 pm
by Tuscany
Is this the new house forum?🀣

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:38 pm
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:08 am I have one on mine and I'm always worried it's going to quit on me. It's pretty neat when it runs up though!
Tammy you actually have one :-) I can't wait to boat with you :-) llllllooooollllll

Re: What upgrades have you done to your boat?

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:41 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 am
Ytmsn wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:08 am I have one on mine and I'm always worried it's going to quit on me. It's pretty neat when it runs up though!
My 262 never quit, but it needed a "bump" a time or two to raise up (kinda like bigblock :lol: ).
Tammy A7 :-)