Sig p365
-
MakeItAMudLight
- Commander

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:27 pm
- Location: TN
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
I just saw this thread. The P365 with the 12rd mag has been my primary carry gun for a few month now and have been very happy with it. Great size and hand feel for me. Before that I was primarily carrying my Glock 43. I've got a couple Kimbers as well but those usually only get brought out on range days. I also picked up a P938 Stand a while back but it's purely for show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2018 CS22 280 V-6
Re: Sig p365
So far I've fired about 700 rounds through my 365 and it hasn't missed a beat.
This pic is after three 12 round clips, from the top fired 45° from center at 12', then centered at the middle at 25' and the bottom at 50' using cheap target ammo. This Sig is a keeper.
Btw, on the center forehead, at least 6, maybe 7 rounds were on top of each other. At 12' this thing has really good groups and I'm loving it!
This pic is after three 12 round clips, from the top fired 45° from center at 12', then centered at the middle at 25' and the bottom at 50' using cheap target ammo. This Sig is a keeper.
Btw, on the center forehead, at least 6, maybe 7 rounds were on top of each other. At 12' this thing has really good groups and I'm loving it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
Look what followed me home today....
I'm going to tell Katie this is all your fault YT
I'm going to tell Katie this is all your fault YT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Re: Sig p365
Oh Cool Beans! Get the 12 round clip. It makes a daylight/dark difference. You're going to love it!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
-
MakeItAMudLight
- Commander

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:27 pm
- Location: TN
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 109 guests

