Page 5 of 8

Re: New R7

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:37 pm
by Big Block Power
Lmao

Re: New R7

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:06 pm
by liquid
Lmao

Re: New R7

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:00 am
by Tuscany
Just a quick quality post.
Guys, Cobalt is the real deal. Everything on this boat was built with the quality and workmanship I expected. Just top shelf whiskey..
The only complaint is the lack of a well designed garbage can under the rear seat. I think I can properly fix that one with a $5 bill and a trip to Wally World.

If you guys ever worry about getting your money's worth out of an upgrade, don't.

Re: New R7

Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:08 pm
by Southernboatman
Pictures of the garbage can or it didn't happen.
:lol:

Re: New R7

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 am
by Tuscany
Haha, for a boat design as nice as this, their garbage can should be a corporate embarrassment. Me dealer told me that it always falls out of its mount anyway.
Really?

Re: New R7

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:21 pm
by liquid
Glad to hear your loving it.

Re: New R7

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm
by Cobaltordie
That is one shiny purdy boat. Congratulations and here's to many hours of safe and dependable fun on the water.

Re: New R7

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 am
by Tuscany
Thanks guys, now if the weather would only straightened out around here. Liquid and I have had a wet season so far.

Re: New R7

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 am
by liquid
Tuscany wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 am Thanks guys, now if the weather would only straightened out around here. Liquid and I have had a wet season so far.
You're not kidding. I had a window last week. I was off work and on the water everyday.

Re: New R7

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 am
by Tuscany
This coming week looks super!

Re: New R7

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:40 am
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 am
Tuscany wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 am Thanks guys, now if the weather would only straightened out around here. Liquid and I have had a wet season so far.
You're not kidding. I had a window last week. I was off work and on the water everyday.

Did you forget your camera/aka phone when your on vac. No pictures!
We thought you feel off the face of the earth for a week.

Re: New R7

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 am
by Ytmsn
Pics or it never happened Liquid!

Re: New R7

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:43 am
by Big Block Power
Right :-) what he said :-)
Tuscany where are the pictures of the great garbage can? Where desperate seeing that someone on here goes on vacation and didn't post a Dam thing. :-)

Re: New R7

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:39 pm
by Tuscany
Really Liquid.....
All we have is a garbage can to talk about..... which by the way was installed and awesome. An awesome garbage can Liquid...
That's the current state of affairs around here...
Pics of the vacation please..

Re: New R7

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:13 pm
by Bfun220
I'm not sure, but I dont think we've gone 48 hours without some rain so far this summer.