Page 5 of 11

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:03 am
by ajcampen
I had to add a pic. Shine is incredible

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:06 am
by Big Block Power
Very nice. I love the boot stripe but not missing it either. Love the combo.

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:31 am
by ajcampen
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:06 am Very nice. I love the boot stripe but not missing it either. Love the combo.
Thank you sir. I am a cle browns fan. My mom is a Pittsburgh fan. She loves the colors. So I have to name the boat steelers suck

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:46 am
by AsLan7
ajcampen wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:31 am
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:06 am Very nice. I love the boot stripe but not missing it either. Love the combo.
Thank you sir. I am a cle browns fan. My mom is a Pittsburgh fan. She loves the colors. So I have to name the boat steelers suck
Oh you did not just go there AJ!

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:00 am
by Driller
Almost 7 years old and not wiped down with Hot Sauce after coming in at 11:30 last night.

Driller covert in the shot.

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:09 am
by AsLan7
My gosh that's an incredible shine Driller..some of the best I have ever seen. You guys know how to keep your boats in amazing shape.

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:14 am
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:31 am
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:06 am Very nice. I love the boot stripe but not missing it either. Love the combo.
Thank you sir. I am a cle browns fan. My mom is a Pittsburgh fan. She loves the colors. So I have to name the boat steelers suck
I love it.I'll even pay for the decal.lol
Go Pack Go!

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 am
by Big Block Power
Driller wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:00 am Almost 7 years old and not wiped down with Hot Sauce after coming in at 11:30 last night.

Driller covert in the shot.

All I see is the dock and the tube. Where's the boat :-)

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:27 am
by Driller
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 am
Driller wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:00 am Almost 7 years old and not wiped down with Hot Sauce after coming in at 11:30 last night.

Driller covert in the shot.

All I see is the dock and the tube. Where's the boat :-)
Why do people always pick on the Texans? We can't help it. We're taught from an early age that the world is flat!!

11 years of Texas history (Remember the Alamo, Come and Take It, stealing Santa Anna's leg, etc.) , and then one short course of "of yeah, the rest of the country".

It tends to make us a little dense.

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:32 am
by Tuscany
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Want to know misery?
Be a Bills fan..
Finally, after years on being cheap and tighter than the bark on a tree, Wilson goes down for the dirt nap. Then a some what local and pro Buffalo billionaire buys the team. Nice guy, richer than Trump but very humble..Things are looking up, and then this.

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:37 am
by Tuscany
AJ and Driller, be Proud!

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:27 pm
by Big Block Power
Driller wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:27 am
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 am
Driller wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:00 am Almost 7 years old and not wiped down with Hot Sauce after coming in at 11:30 last night.

Driller covert in the shot.

All I see is the dock and the tube. Where's the boat :-)
Why do people always pick on the Texans? We can't help it. We're taught from an early age that the world is flat!!

11 years of Texas history (Remember the Alamo, Come and Take It, stealing Santa Anna's leg, etc.) , and then one short course of "of yeah, the rest of the country".

It tends to make us a little dense.
That's awesome. The Alamo really. I think Ozzy was there. Oh so was I. Very disappointed on that one.
Hey the boat looked great.lol I think I saw it in that reflection.

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:45 pm
by Soonerfan
I hope after 7 years mine shines like that! Looks great!

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:04 pm
by Ytmsn
I still luv ya Driller, even if you are a Texan. The IQ goes up in each state every time I cross the Red River..

Re: That Legendary Cobalt Shine.

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 am
by liquid
Tuscany wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:32 am Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Want to know misery?
Be a Bills fan..
Finally, after years on being cheap and tighter than the bark on a tree, Wilson goes down for the dirt nap. Then a some what local and pro Buffalo billionaire buys the team. Nice guy, richer than Trump but very humble..Things are looking up, and then this.
The Pegula's are trending in the right direction. Bills camp is right around the corner from my office, I pass it on my way to work. Used to skip out at lunch time and scout.

And I know misery, I'm a Jets fan. That can't be topped. :mrgreen: