Page 5 of 8
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 am
by Tuscany
I've been watching the auction in hope of seeing your handsome mug.

Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:42 pm
by Ytmsn
Nah, I'm in the Muscle Lounge babysitting the drunks...
20180622_204237.jpg
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:42 am
by Tuscany
Damn thing came in yesterday, and USPS wouldn’t leave it at the door. Looks like Monday before I get a chance to see it.
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:59 am
by Driller
Tuscany wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:42 am
Damn thing came in yesterday, and USPS wouldn’t leave it at the door. Looks like Monday before I get a chance to see it.
What?
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:41 pm
by Ytmsn
His buttpluglite. Oops. Boat plug
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:43 pm
by Driller
That's why they didn't leave it. Plain brown wrapper and all that jazz.
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:38 am
by ajcampen
Decided my hitch ball mount was not working for me. My trailer needed to ride higher and level every time bc axels are torsion. When I load up the car for a trip height will be different than my non trip height. So I splurged on this from fastway via etrailer.com. Should have it tomorrow. Spent way to much
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:57 am
by cmattj
ajcampen wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:38 am
Decided my hitch ball mount was not working for me. My trailer needed to ride higher and level every time bc axels are torsion. When I load up the car for a trip height will be different than my non trip height. So I splurged on this from fastway via etrailer.com. Should have it tomorrow. Spent way to much
Nice AJ. ! Find the sweet spot easier.
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:59 am
by Tuscany
Yeah, you have to be very careful with torsion on a tandem. Fine on a single axle, tire death on a triple..
Just a slight angle difference will play hell with tires.
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:31 am
by Southernboatman
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:01 pm
by Big Block Power
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 pm
by Big Block Power
My latest purchase to help not draw any attention to the sub. I hope it works. Yes it's rgb!
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 pm
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 pm
My latest purchase to help not draw any attention to the sub. I hope it works. Yes it's rgb!
No it’s subtle. She’s not going have any idea. Hey we’re gonna need some night garage boating pics when this all comes together.
Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:08 pm
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 pm
My latest purchase to help not draw any attention to the sub. I hope it works. Yes it's rgb!
No it’s subtle. She’s not going have any idea. Hey we’re gonna need some night garage boating pics when this all comes together.
Well then I'll have to try to get the tower to fit in the Garage again then. Lol
Soon soon soon my friend. I'll even crack open a lemon drop

I'm addicted.

Re: Post pictures of your new purchase :-)
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:38 pm
by AsLan7
Oh that’s very cool bbp. Yes, pics when installed plz!!