Page 6 of 12

Re: New A series

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:12 pm
by tgrace98
Interior looks really nice. I hope they aren’t using the same vinyl as the a36.

I just can’t get over the arch. It looks like something George jetson would have.

Re: New A series

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 pm
by Spine Guy
Just an oversized head or is there a real cuddy for kid naps? The 33 cruiser does a great job with a port side access bow rider and cabin utilization.

Re: New A series

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:07 pm
by AsLan7
jhnmdahl wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:19 pm I do think that blue and white interior is sharp - I would have ordered it were it an option when I bought. Now give me some piping that matches my hull stripe color, and I’m set ;)
.
+1 JMD...with a center walk thru so passengers can sit on both sides. :D

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:19 am
by NautiGirl
OK new pics I've spotted on Insta this am...

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:21 am
by NautiGirl
Still going to need someone to test this dark vinyl on a 100+ degree day before I ever buy that!

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:23 am
by NautiGirl
Last ones!

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:59 am
by Table Rockin
Nice pics! Wonder what size beam it has?

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:44 am
by Tuscany
The interior colors are extremely attractive. The steering wheel? I’m not sure of that one.

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:22 am
by Spine Guy
So, someone can hang out while the other takes a leak? Hahha! I’ll have to check it out in person once they get them rolling out.

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:23 am
by Spine Guy
The cruiser 338 might have better setup.

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 pm
by liquid
Interesting. I like the interior... IDK if we're doing boners over this but it's growing on me.

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:05 pm
by tgrace98
Here is the Helm

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:09 pm
by AsLan7
.
Well, at least we know who the target market is now with that wheel.
.
Image

.

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:27 pm
by tgrace98
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:09 pm .
Well, at least we know who the target market is now with that wheel.
.
Image

.

Hahahahaha that’s awesome!

Re: New A series

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:48 pm
by Alaskabound
I don’t care for the helm. It’s not nearly as attractive to me as the helm of the R series boats from last few years that some of you guys (and gals) have. Don’t like the arch either. Guess I’m glass half empty.

Dub