Page 6 of 6

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:17 pm
by cmattj
Great news ! We look forward to hearing your travels and pics.

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 6:09 pm
by Big Block Power
Congrats did you check on the boat at the shop yet. You better go. Oh it's a hour later you better make sure it's ok yet. Oh another hour has passed I think a rope came loose you better go check. šŸ‘

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:37 pm
by Motex2011
Big Block Power wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:09 pm Congrats did you check on the boat at the shop yet. You better go. Oh it's a hour later you better make sure it's ok yet. Oh another hour has passed I think a rope came loose you better go check. šŸ‘
Well BBP, my wife turned me and my Buddy loose for a boat ride so she could prep some painting. Then, she was nice enough to video us heading out. It is cool to see the boat power out of the marina. Put her to sleep and Quadruple checked the ropes.



Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:54 pm
by akorcovelos
You must be over the moon, so awesome.

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:14 am
by Big Block Power
Good deal!! Glad you could get the keys out of her purse šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:19 am
by Motex2011
Watched a heck of a lightning show until about 1am and now I’m watching the sunrise.

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 2:19 pm
by Motex2011
Been working at the condo this week and saw this about 6am when I stepped out onto the Deck. A guy can get used to this sort of thing.


Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:03 am
by Ytmsn
Cool!

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:47 pm
by Motex2011
Ytmsn wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:03 amCool!
I was later told that these are not goats, they are Aoudads or Barbery Sheep and they apparently have been there for a little while after migrating from a different part of the lake. My neighbor has cameras all over that area and he has pics/videos of them up on the patio of the condo.

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:24 am
by akorcovelos
Yeah, I could get used to that view! We have Goat Island on the Chain, best to go see them and show guests.
9D0AEFAB-E192-4E10-B512-C6483A0159FA.jpeg
0132A1BF-AED6-4C4F-B769-0DA9E9B876DD.jpeg

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:37 am
by Motex2011
akorcovelos wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:24 am Yeah, I could get used to that view! We have Goat Island on the Chain, best to go see them and show guests.
That is pretty cool and so close to that huge urban area.

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:39 pm
by Big Block Power
Then I saw Yt at lake pleasant when he was getting ready for his Barrett Jackson deal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Re: Buying a Condo - What do I need to know?

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:54 am
by Motex2011
:lol: :lol: