Page 6 of 8
Re: New R7
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:34 pm
by Big Block Power
Darn still no liquid

dam that garbage can looks good.Maybe your anchor can fit in that? Lol
Re: New R7
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 am
by Tuscany
Lotsa drama..
Kids got the freaking kardashians, we've got anchors and garbage cans...

Re: New R7
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:49 am
by Ytmsn
Kardashian? What is that, a radish?
Re: New R7
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:16 am
by Tuscany
Haha, don't get me started..
IMO, that deal represents what's wrong with this country.
Re: New R7
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:57 am
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:40 am
liquid wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 am
Tuscany wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 am
Thanks guys, now if the weather would only straightened out around here. Liquid and I have had a wet season so far.
You're not kidding. I had a window last week. I was off work and on the water everyday.
Did you forget your camera/aka phone when your on vac. No pictures!
We thought you feel off the face of the earth for a week.
Haha! As I was just saying to BB when i check out I check the f out. Off grid.
I got lots of pics... and they're coming. But as you know when you take a week off it takes another week to catch up. I appreciate the love theough gents.
So let's see this garbage can...

Re: New R7
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:23 pm
by Big Block Power
Welcome back.I won't wait for the pictures I know better. All we see is your butt in the garage

welcome back buddy

Re: New R7
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:59 pm
by Tuscany
Ok, here is the standard set up from cobalt in the bottom pic.
It's suppose to somehow sit between the opening my a small wedge at the top. A sneeze from the bow, and the thing drops down in..
Even the dealer told me to toss it. Just embarrassing if I were Cobalt.
My wife said the boat was designed by men.
Next is the ingenious patent pending design of buying a tall kitchen garbage can, and dropping it the compartment. Fits tight and perfect. So good, I bought a smaller one for stuff that may leak..
Top, the door jamb fixed for eternity.
Re: New R7
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:25 pm
by Driller
Genius.
Re: New R7
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:49 am
by liquid
Bravo.
Re: New R7
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:34 pm
by Tuscany
Haha, I can't believe someone actually designed this ridiculously stupid wedge mount, and then no one at Cobalt said WTF were you thinking?
It can't hold a tissue without falling in...
Well there has to be a weak spot somewhere, I'll take the garbage can as the weak spot..

Re: New R7
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:28 pm
by Soonerfan
Wow, I just read the entire thread and can only say WOW!
Re: New R7
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 pm
by AsLan7
Soonerfan wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:28 pm
Wow, I just read the entire thread and can only say WOW!
+1

Re: New R7
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:32 pm
by liquid
Tuscany wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:39 pm
Really Liquid.....
All we have is a garbage can to talk about..... which by the way was installed and awesome. An awesome garbage can Liquid...
That's the current state of affairs around here...
Pics of the vacation please..
This.

Re: New R7
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:39 pm
by Tuscany
Haha Liquid..We set the standard on what’s hip my friend, don’t we?... and my garbage can is AWWWWWWSOME!
Re: New R7
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:57 pm
by liquid
Tuscany wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:39 pm
Haha Liquid..We set the standard on what’s hip my friend, don’t we?... and my garbage can is AWWWWWWSOME!
I had to review it myself to remember. It's funny because while we've identified the origin the Oscar references trickeled in from bunch of different posts. It evolved.
