Page 6 of 6

Re: Water Dogs

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:06 pm
by Skiingstrongman
Today he put on his plumber belt after a trip to Home Depot.
IMG_2621.JPG

Re: Water Dogs

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 pm
by Big Block Power
Skiingstrongman wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:06 pm Today he put on his plumber belt after a trip to Home Depot.
IMG_2621.JPG

I love your dog :-)

Re: Water Dogs

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:30 pm
by AsLan7
Skiingstrongman wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:06 pm Today he put on his plumber belt after a trip to Home Depot.
IMG_2621.JPG

I didn't know you could bring a dog into Home Depot?

Re: Water Dogs

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:24 pm
by Skiingstrongman
It's a corporate policy that you can but it's up to the franchise what they want to do. I found a site one day that had stores you're allowed to bring dogs to. Supposedly Tj max and marshalls and home goods are also ok. I actually got him papers for an emotional support animal due to his breed in case anybody ever gives me a hard time about it but so far he's so good looking and well behaved we haven't had problems haha

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6109922