Page 6 of 11
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:35 pm
by Big Block Power
liquid wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:27 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:55 am
Just got home from doing it off. Meet the owner today. Great guy. Works seven days a week mid 60's and no suit.lol gets his hands dirty and he makes lots of cool things. He knows his stuff and he has one guy that does car, bike and toy stuff. From what I saw this is a walk in the park for them. And the owner let's him do it for cash
Awesome. Hope they do it nice and purty.
They will. He gave me a tour. They do allot of pharmaceutical valves. Lots of dairy and factory valving. Lots of pipe runs. They are very well known for there work. Can't wait to get it back. My boat looks so odd without it. Going to try to take the 222 out tomorrow if the wind holds back. I need to burn the gas in there out to get some fresh stuff in there before W.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 pm
by AsLan7
Irving polishing & manufacturing certainly looks like they can handle that job. Nice find BB!
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:53 am
by AsLan7
Update?
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:59 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:53 amUpdate?
Yep
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:34 pm
by ajcampen
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:48 pm
by Big Block Power
Ok let's say I'm glad this happened when it did. The end of the season. I'm in no hurry thank god. They have the tube and the bend. They are super busy doing there manufacture contracts. He said in a few weeks the one guy will start on it so that means months.lol I'm confident they will get her back together again like humpty dumpty. I told him I didn't want to pick it up in the winter because of the salt. I'm hoping it's done by the Milwaukee boat show in January and I'll bring it back with me. As long as I have it by April I don't care.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:51 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:48 pm
Ok let's say I'm glad this happened when it did. The end of the season. I'm in no hurry thank god. They have the tube and the bend. They are super busy doing there manufacture contracts. He said in a few weeks the one guy will start on it so that means months.lol I'm confident they will get her back together again like humpty dumpty. I told him I didn't want to pick it up in the winter because of the salt. I'm hoping it's done by the Milwaukee boat show in January and I'll bring it back with me. As long as I have it by April I don't care.
Roger that.
Been wondering about this.
Thanks for the update BbP!
.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:54 pm
by Big Block Power
Yea I'm a patient Person when I know when to be. I've left them some messages as I asked for two updates about a month apart and got answers right away each time. So all good. He says it's wrapped up in the corner.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:57 pm
by AsLan7
“Yea I'm a patient Person when I know when to be “
. Congratulations!

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:01 pm
by Big Block Power
Just got word I can pick up the tower this coming weekend

yeaaaaaa!
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:08 pm
by AsLan7
Tower movement.....great to hear, bbp!

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:11 pm
by Big Block Power
They fixed the kink vs replacing it. So hopefully all good. He just has to polish it up this week.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pm
by NautiGirl
Finally!
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:35 pm
by Big Block Power
NautiGirl wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:58 pmFinally!
Yep things are going in two's for myself and Yt

Can't wait to see it again.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:03 pm
by thunder550
That means lake season is just around the corner! Wahoo!