Page 7 of 14
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:01 pm
by Tuscany
Big Block Power wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:48 pm
I think A7 is getting Sandy
That would be AWESOME!
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm
by AsLan7
Tuscany wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:01 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:48 pm
I think A7 is getting Sandy
That would be AWESOME!
.
U bring her back and I’ll buy her!
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:24 am
by Ytmsn
That's awesome. Our innerweb connection grows stonger.
Between our boats, dogs and vehicles....
You WILL be assimilated.
Resistance is futile.
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:48 am
by Tuscany
AsLan7 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm
Tuscany wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:01 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:48 pm
I think A7 is getting Sandy
That would be AWESOME!
.
U bring her back and I’ll buy her!
A7, I’d love to be able to do that, but the breeder will want contact and a contract with the adopting family. I’ll be more than happy to supply the transportation though, but Sandy may come up missing for a week or so..


You are more than welcome to ride up with us! What fun that would be!
I could never be a breeder. It would be way to depressing to let the puppies go to their new homes.
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:04 am
by Ytmsn
Tuscany wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:48 am
AsLan7 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm
Tuscany wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:01 pm
That would be AWESOME!
.
U bring her back and I’ll buy her!
A7, I’d love to be able to do that, but the breeder will want contact and a contract with the adopting family. I’ll be more than happy to supply the transportation though, but Sandy may come up missing for a week or so..


You are more than welcome to ride up with us! What fun that would be!
I could never be a breeder. It would be way to depressing to let the puppies go to their new homes.
I know right? How could a person possibly raise those babies to 8 weeks and then just let them go?
A7 it sounds like a road trip is in order! And kudos to your Breeder Tusc! That is a good one! Our was the same way. Sooo particular with her rules and new pups. But that is a good thing as you know you're getting a good quality dog and not something overbred and kicked out just for the money.
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:14 am
by tgrace98
Tuscany wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:48 am
AsLan7 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm
Tuscany wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:01 pm
That would be AWESOME!
.
U bring her back and I’ll buy her!
A7, I’d love to be able to do that, but the breeder will want contact and a contract with the adopting family. I’ll be more than happy to supply the transportation though, but Sandy may come up missing for a week or so..


You are more than welcome to ride up with us! What fun that would be!
I could never be a breeder. It would be way to depressing to let the puppies go to their new homes.
When I was a kid our family dachshund had a litter of 6 puppies. We ended up keeping 3 of the 6 lol. My dad said no more breeding to my mom lol. I remember they were so small that one would fit in the palm of my hand. And we would put them all in a little kiddy pool and watch them run around like mice lol. Oh good times.
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:35 am
by Tuscany
I had a nice phone chat with our breeder yesterday. I told her we would take the male, and asked if the other pups were spoken for. She told me that she has decided to not accept applications for this litter because she wants to keep one of the females, and that since we haven't chosen yet, she was just going to wait. And she also stated that she is torn on which female to keep. I get that!
Of course, the idea of getting two crossed our minds. (Act fast A7 if you are seriously considering)
We are sticking with one, and maybe a second in a couple more years to spread out their life span. More than anything, we don't think we could handle losing two dogs in a short time period again. I guess no plan is perfect since that was our plan with our Yorkies which were three years apart, and of course we lost them both three weeks apart. In my 70's and dealing with that?
I'm not too proud to say that we cried on and off for almost three months straight, and it still hurts.
She said there is plenty of heartache in separation for her, but the application process makes her feel a lot more secure in knowing the dogs are going to a good home. Of course, I'm sure that's why any premium quality breeder charges what they do, so only serious adopting homes are interested, and the rest are weeded out.
TG..
Brings back memories of when I was a kid at home and our cat turned up pregnant. Shocker, huh?
Yeah, we kept a few..

My father was not happy either, and that never happened again. Good times!
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:05 am
by dogwspts
Doodles love boats.
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:02 am
by NautiGirl
dogwspts wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:05 am
Doodles love boats.
Good to know! I can't wait to get our Dood on the water!
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:04 am
by NautiGirl
Tuscany wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:35 am
I had a nice phone chat with our breeder yesterday. I told her we would take the male, and asked if the other pups were spoken for. She told me that she has decided to not accept applications for this litter because she wants to keep one of the females, and that since we haven't chosen yet, she was just going to wait. And she also stated that she is torn on which female to keep. I get that!
Of course, the idea of getting two crossed our minds. (Act fast A7 if you are seriously considering)
We are sticking with one, and maybe a second in a couple more years to spread out their life span. More than anything, we don't think we could handle losing two dogs in a short time period again. I guess no plan is perfect since that was our plan with our Yorkies which were three years apart, and of course we lost them both three weeks apart. In my 70's and dealing with that?
I'm not too proud to say that we cried on and off for almost three months straight, and it still hurts.
She said there is plenty of heartache in separation for her, but the application process makes her feel a lot more secure in knowing the dogs are going to a good home. Of course, I'm sure that's why any premium quality breeder charges what they do, so only serious adopting homes are interested, and the rest are weeded out.
TG..
Brings back memories of when I was a kid at home and our cat turned up pregnant. Shocker, huh?
Yeah, we kept a few..

My father was not happy either, and that never happened again. Good times!
I still keep in touch with our breeder. She likes to see pics and wants to keep up with them. She said it's easier letting them go when they know they are going to a loving home. She loves seeing them spoiled!
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:29 pm
by NautiGirl
I'm also submitting Marzen into Ford... He could be in the next ad campaign. He would even make BBP like Ford
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:06 pm
by dogwspts
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:12 pm
by NautiGirl
dogwspts wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:06 pm![Image]()
Cute Dood!!!!
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:36 pm
by Tuscany
He’s a natural Nauti!
Re: New puppy choice..
Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:48 pm
by NautiGirl
Tuscany wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:36 pm
He’s a natural Nauti!
ssshhhhhh...don't tell anyone...but I think Jeff is starting to like our Dood...he even got permission to be on the couch now! Marzen and I were so excited!