Page 7 of 11
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:06 pm
by Big Block Power
Just got the word the tower is done

He had 8-10 hours in it in 6 months not bad. Lol. He fixed it some how..
Can't wait to see it.
I'll pick it up next Saturday!!!
I think I'm going to buy a Dreamsicle wrap. What do you guys think? Lol
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:09 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey congrats bbp. Great to hear. Will look forward to pics.
...and yes, a dreamsicle tower wrap screams you.

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:00 pm
by thunder550
Sweet! Wrap the whole boat IMO. And your tow vehicle too.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 am
by Big Block Power
The boat is almost done. Not doing the truck. That's the wife's truck and she's not a Dreamsicle fan. I don't know why not.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:23 am
by Driller
Pics or it didn’t happen.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:55 am
by thunder550
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 am
The boat is almost done. Not doing the truck. That's the wife's truck and she's not a Dreamsicle fan. I don't know why not.
Easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:03 am
by Big Block Power
thunder550 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:55 am
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 am
The boat is almost done. Not doing the truck. That's the wife's truck and she's not a Dreamsicle fan. I don't know why not.
Easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
Yea on most things.Lol I can get away with more than most but not on the truck.lol
I don't think my 220 would look as good as a r3 in that color. The 222 I could have gotten away with it. Much taller sides.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:03 am
by Table Rockin
thunder550 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:55 am
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 am
The boat is almost done. Not doing the truck. That's the wife's truck and she's not a Dreamsicle fan. I don't know why not.
Easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
This

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:09 pm
by AsLan7
Table Rockin wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:03 am
thunder550 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:55 am
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:19 am
The boat is almost done. Not doing the truck. That's the wife's truck and she's not a Dreamsicle fan. I don't know why not.
Easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
This
.
Pet peeve of yours TR?
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:13 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:09 pm
Table Rockin wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:03 am
thunder550 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:55 am
Easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.
This
.
Pet peeve of yours TR?
I've done allot to my poor wife to drive her crazy. I've purchased a bunch of stuff without asking I guess I just got lucky. But when she asks to buy something which is rare I say ok.
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:27 pm
by Table Rockin
Lol....i was agreeing with you!
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:28 pm
by Big Block Power
Well it's back on the boat. I dont know how she lines up yet on the rear mounts but it's in one piece again. Yea

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:37 pm
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Well it's back on the boat. I knew knew how she lines up yet on the rear mounts but it's one piece again. Yea
Looks good good pal! Nice to see it's back together !
Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:56 pm
by AsLan7
Great to see it back up on the boat, BBP.

Re: Crappy ending to a great day on the water.
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:14 pm
by Table Rockin
Nice BB! How you like having to drop it everytime you put it in the garage? I hated it....