Page 1 of 3

New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:39 pm
by Webjamn
Thanks for the add!

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:43 pm
by AsLan7
Hey webjamn, welcome to the Cobalt chat forum. So glad you found us!

Great pic. Team nautigal and their candy red boat cult will love you for sure. 💕

Welcome aboard mate!
.

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:02 pm
by Webjamn
Thank you sir! Very happy to be a part of this community. Although I live on Maryland I boat at Raystown Lake in Huntingdon, PA. Love my Cobalt 240 W/420hp Volvo.

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:13 pm
by tgrace98
Woohoo another red boat! Welcome from St. Louis/table rock lake. Also love the power plant you have. I bet she cruises nicely

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:14 pm
by NautiGirl
Welcome from KY and welcome to the CRC....Candied Red Club....we are really increasing our numbers here and giving the Black Boats club a real run! Enjoy that new boat!

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:18 pm
by Webjamn
Thanks NautiGirl. I’m new to the group but have been a Cobalt owner for many years. I’m very active on the Cobalt Owners Facebook page.

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 pm
by Webjamn
Cobalt on the brain.

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:42 pm
by Ytmsn
Welcome from Oklahoma! Nice boat and I bet that baby will fly! That's a big motor in a 240. Did you order it that way or did you happen to find it?

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:49 pm
by Driller
Welcome from Texas Webjam. Glad to have you onboard.

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 pm
by Webjamn
Thanks Ytmsn & Driller. 2nd owner but waited & searched forever for a pristine 240 with the 420 GXI

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:26 pm
by AsLan7
Webjamn wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 pm ......waited & searched forever for a pristine 240 with the 420 GXI
,
Ahhhhh, another man after my own heart! Maximum HP optioned Cobalts are the bomb. 👌🏻

So great to have another Cobalt fanatic here. Great bumper sticker too! Now you’ll have to get a CCF sticker to place next to it. :D

EDIT.....just noticed your license plate ....you are a Cobalt fanatic. In fact you’ll fit right in here. :lol:

.

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm
by Ytmsn
Ha! The tag is what I saw first! I had to go back to see the sticker. I already like this guy

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:40 pm
by Webjamn
Vanity tag for the trailer too.

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 pm
by AsLan7
Webjamn wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:40 pm Vanity tag for the trailer too.
Awesome!
Bob Marley fan too I take it? :D

Re: New Member from Maryland

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:30 pm
by Webjamn
Thanks. I did a lot of research on the definition of “Jammin “ . What came up the most was “hanging out with friends, chilling & listening to music. Seems appropriate for our time aboard.