Page 1 of 1

Paint Info for a Dorsey Trailer?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:16 pm
by Hotboat
Hi All !

I have a trailer for my 226 that has seen way too much rocks from previous owner and also recently a helpful bro-in-law that dinged up the fender. Needless to say, I am planning to repaint. I am doing research and found that Trailers by Dorsey is no longer in business. I am left thinking to have the paint supply try and match the paint. Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone know if some other company has taken over this line of trailers?

Thanks!
Bill

Re: Paint Info for a Dorsey Trailer?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:11 pm
by Big Block Power
Just get cobalt blue.
Some trailer companies are going with a material across the axles. Some are doing the complete trailer.

Re: Paint Info for a Dorsey Trailer?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:19 pm
by Ytmsn
Yeah, I wouldnt worry to much about a paint code as much as I would about getting it to match my boat. Or just paint it black..

Re: Paint Info for a Dorsey Trailer?

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:30 pm
by Islander208
Does your trailer have an info plate? (The plate with the vin#) The plate on mine has the paint code on it. My trailer is a 2004.