Page 1 of 1
WTB Mooring cover 232/242
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:33 pm
by AdamIPS
I’m looking to buy the new style factory mooring cover for my 2007 232 (with bimini) made by Commercial Sewing. This is the same cover as the 242.
Let me know what you have!
Re: WTB Mooring cover 232/242
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:21 am
by Ytmsn
I dont have a factory cover but I have a pretty good one from Overtons I'd sell cheap that I bought for my 240. It was used for maybe a month before I had a custom cover made that would cover the extended swimdeck.
It has bimini cutouts for it so it should go right on. I'd take $200. I think it cost about $500 or $600 if I remember right.
Send me a PM.
Re: WTB Mooring cover 232/242
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:25 pm
by AdamIPS
Ytmsn wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:21 am
I dont have a factory cover but I have a pretty good one from Overtons I'd sell cheap that I bought for my 240. It was used for maybe a month before I had a custom cover made that would cover the extended swimdeck.
It has bimini cutouts for it so it should go right on. I'd take $200. I think it cost about $500 or $600 if I remember right.
Send me a PM.
Thanks for the offer. I think I’m going to hold out for one of the factory covers.
Re: WTB Mooring cover 232/242
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 am
by brianland
I am looking for a boat cover for my 232. It has bimini top that always up, so would need cut outs. Thanks Brian
Re: WTB Mooring cover 232/242
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:54 pm
by AsLan7
brianland wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 am
I am looking for a boat cover for my 232. It has bimini top that always up, so would need cut outs. Thanks Brian
.
Hey brianland, welcome to the CobaltChat forum.
Any pics of your 232? It may help in the cover quest. How’d you get into Cobalts? So glad you found us.
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: WTB Mooring cover 232/242
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:59 pm
by Big Block Power
If Yt's won't work go to baldmikes.com tell him bb sent you. Lol