Page 1 of 1
360 windlass tool loc
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 am
by Scrase
Anyone have/had a 2001-2006 360? The manual says there is a longer windlass tool under seat in cockpit. The shorty is in windlass locker.
I cannot find the longer one anywhere on my new-to-me 2004 360.
Better yet, does anyone have a pic?!
Re: 360 windlass tool loc
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:42 am
by Big Block Power
Welcome from Wisconsin. If you get a chance gp to the new member section and introduce yourself and post pictures of your beauty.
See if this helps. I'll find anither once Matt has posted.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1220
Re: 360 windlass tool loc
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:07 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hello scrase. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!
Like BbP mentioned, try that other link and wait for our windlass expert, Cmattj, to chime in. Plus we would love to see some pics of your baby. Feel free to start a new thread with that. We enjoy hearing how folks get into the Cobalt brand.
Once again, welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: 360 windlass tool loc
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:29 pm
by cmattj
Scrase wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 am
Anyone have/had a 2001-2006 360? The manual says there is a longer windlass tool under seat in cockpit. The shorty is in windlass locker.
I cannot find the longer one anywhere on my new-to-me 2004 360.
Better yet, does anyone have a pic?!
Hello scrase. The wrench other that the windlass locker is usually located in the floor locker where you support pole holders are.
It’s about 3 feet long and is a better leverage for manual retrieve . The small one could work but you would get tired quick. Here is an example of one. I can get pics of mine later.
Speaking of pics.... time to see your Cobalt and get some info on the performance and comfort!
Re: 360 windlass tool loc
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:38 pm
by Scrase
Great, thanks for the response! I haven't seen it on the boat. I'm afraid the previous owner may have lost it...
Re: 360 windlass tool loc
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:18 pm
by cmattj
Scrase wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:38 pm
Great, thanks for the response! I haven't seen it on the boat. I'm afraid the previous owner may have lost it...
You can always get a replacement. Nothing special except the torx head. Here’s mine for example . Top one in holder
Re: 360 windlass tool loc
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:59 am
by Scrase
Perfect, thank you!