Page 1 of 1

No more Mosquitos

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 pm
by NautiGirl
Stole this one from our camping friend who joined us on the boat last weekend. He brought this out around the fire pit and it's legit... No bug spray. No bug bites. The mosquitos LOCE me and this worked. Not one bite. Thought I would share!
Screenshot_20180810-212938_Gallery.jpg
Creates a barrier around you of 15ft to keep the bugs out! Amazon delivered in 2 days!

Re: No more Mosquitos

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 pm
by AsLan7
Very cool Nauti.
How much and how long does it last?

Re: No more Mosquitos

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 am
by Bobo87
And where do you buy?

Re: No more Mosquitos

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:32 am
by Bobo87
Looks like you can buy them direct from the manufacturer’s website and get a 10% discount if you give them your email address. I am sure you can find other places like Amazon too but here you can see all the make and models.

https://www.thermacell.com/collections/shop-all

Re: No more Mosquitos

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:09 am
by Photo_G
I've been using this one on my patio for several years. They work great...got it at Lowes:

https://www.thermacell.com/collections/ ... o-repeller

G

Re: No more Mosquitos

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:47 am
by nolaboater99
I use the Thermacells all around my yard , patio and pool. They come in different styles and they do work really well.