Any one else ready??

(non-boating; no politics!)
Post Reply
User avatar
no_rulz25
Captain
Captain
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:48 am
Location: Fernandina Beach, FL
Contact:

Any one else ready??

Post by no_rulz25 »

Can't wait for college football to start in a week!!! No secret who my team is, who are y'all rooting for?
2013 24SD
Volvo Penta 300
"Nautical Nonsense"
User avatar
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 17930
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Neenah,Wi
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by Big Block Power »

Badgers all the way baby!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
User avatar
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 5377
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by Ytmsn »

(ho hum) Not a fan of any kind of stick and ball sports. Football takes away from family time or boat, bike and gun time. Just me...
I do enjoy listening to you guys banter over who is the better team, stats or some random play someone makes though!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
User avatar
cmattj
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3963
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Stockton, California
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by cmattj »

Not ready. It’s summer and football to me signifies winter.
Sorry not yet 😎
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO

California Delta
Table Rock Lake


#FARCON
User avatar
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral
Posts: 3478
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:28 am
Location: near Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by Tuscany »

I'll watch SEC college ball, but since there isn't a big program college near us, it's all about the NFL. Particularly the AFCE, and the Bills. Life comes to a halt on Sundays in western NY. and southern Ontario.
We had seasons tickets for the golden years, and then again once a few years ago. Looking forward to this new regime to finally straighten out this mess. Lots of pieces in place, and more coming.

So yeah, I am READY for some football.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
User avatar
tgrace98
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2730
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 am
Location: Branson, MO
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by tgrace98 »

I'm a Mizzou fan but really just an SEC football junkie in general. But yeah not ready for football because that means no more lake time. But ready for some saturday's on the couch with a lineup of games to watch.
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”

Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
User avatar
Soonerfan
Captain
Captain
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:07 am
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by Soonerfan »

My handle says it all! Heck I might even watch some NFL this year to just to see if I can see a Browns game or two! :D

Football is family time for us as the wife and I both went there, we have 2 kids currently attending the university, and another that will be there next year. Fall Saturdays are time for us to all gather and hang with our kids and meet all their friends and their parents and watch some Football!
2018 R7 Surf (Sold Fall 2021)
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
User avatar
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm
Location: Columbus, Oh
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by ajcampen »

Buckeyes!
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
User avatar
DCLfan
Commander
Commander
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:49 pm
Location: MD
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by DCLfan »

I'm with cmattj. 8-) 8-)
2018 220s Merc 6.2L MPI 350hp
User avatar
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2849
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Kentucky
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by NautiGirl »

tgrace98 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm I'm a Mizzou fan but really just an SEC football junkie in general. But yeah not ready for football because that means no more lake time. But ready for some saturday's on the couch with a lineup of games to watch.
Well um you might not like our shirts I had made for the UK v Mizzou basketball game...being a KU man, Jeff's feelings on this go deeper than mine. I just adopted them them when you all joined the SEC!

All in good fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
User avatar
tgrace98
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2730
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 am
Location: Branson, MO
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by tgrace98 »

NautiGirl wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm I'm a Mizzou fan but really just an SEC football junkie in general. But yeah not ready for football because that means no more lake time. But ready for some saturday's on the couch with a lineup of games to watch.
Well um you might not like our shirts I had made for the UK v Mizzou basketball game...being a KU man, Jeff's feelings on this go deeper than mine. I just adopted them them when you all joined the SEC!

All in good fun!
Oh great I forgot Jeff was a gayhawk, 🙄

Think they will win more than 1 game this year Jeff? 😜
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”

Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
User avatar
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2849
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
Location: Kentucky
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by NautiGirl »

tgrace98 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:51 pm
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm
tgrace98 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 pm I'm a Mizzou fan but really just an SEC football junkie in general. But yeah not ready for football because that means no more lake time. But ready for some saturday's on the couch with a lineup of games to watch.
Well um you might not like our shirts I had made for the UK v Mizzou basketball game...being a KU man, Jeff's feelings on this go deeper than mine. I just adopted them them when you all joined the SEC!

All in good fun!
Oh great I forgot Jeff was a gayhawk, 🙄

Think they will win more than 1 game this year Jeff? 😜
Jeff is of the opinion that KU should shut down the the football program!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Alaskabound
Captain
Captain
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am
Location: KY
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by Alaskabound »

I’m a Kentucky fan even though it’s tough in the sec. It’s hard to compete but they keep getting a little better each year. Now, I’m ready to talk basketball anytime!

Dub
2017 220S (280 HP Volvo duoprop)
Live in Shepherdsville, KY
Boat at Laurel Lake (London, KY)
MikeBo
Commander
Commander
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:17 pm
Location: Stilwell, Ks.
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by MikeBo »

MIZ ZOU! I Bleed Black and Gold!
Cobalt 292, white with blue sport stripes, twin Volvo 5.7’s.

Stilwell Ks, boat at Tablerock
User avatar
Bfun220
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Any one else ready??

Post by Bfun220 »

I found my next golf cart.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2018 r5
2003 220
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests