Page 1 of 4

Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:15 am
by Driller
As you might have guessed I'm a Houston Texans fan. Used to be a Cowboys fan, but couldn't stomach Switzer and the BS.

Playing "The Cheaters" first game of the year.

Hoping for a better year than last!!!

Go Texans!!!

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:35 pm
by Tuscany
Bills fan here bitches...
More painful than gargling hornets...

Finally, the right guys running the team, and hopefully better times in a year or two.

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:50 pm
by tgrace98
Silent Stan packed up my team and moved it to LA. Needless to say I don’t watch the nfl anymore

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:53 pm
by Ytmsn
I stand.

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:55 pm
by AsLan7
Tough tie between the Steelers & Browns today. Ughhh :roll:

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:20 pm
by Big Block Power
Google at work on this thread. Lol
Yep the pack on Sunday night. I get a little frustrated with how much they get paid and takes away some of the fun for me. Rodger's making 400k a day is crazy. What do you do with that kind of cash.

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:04 pm
by Tuscany
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:20 pm Google at work on this thread. Lol
Yep the pack on Sunday night. I get a little frustrated with how much they get paid and takes away some of the fun for me. Rodger's making 400k a day is crazy. What do you do with that kind of cash.
They pay physically down the road when their joints are shot by 40 years old.
IMO, aside from the few stars who suck up most of the cap, the rest of them don’t get paid nearly enough to sacrifice their health and joints, and then they hobble around like old men when they retire.

Another sad fact. https://www.forbes.com/sites/leighstein ... a1cf5178cc

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:04 pm
by tgrace98
Eh I have no problem with what the players are making. They are worth as much as someone is willing to pay them.

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:13 pm
by Big Block Power
My only issue is no one needs that much money. To me it's just crazy.
And hurt now. Ouch.

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm
by Tuscany
As Matt puts it...Merica.
We’re a supply and demand market.
Just a precious few have the talent to be a superstar QB, and they don’t come cheap. Rodgers is one of the best ever.
Ticket prices are the thing that makes me SMH.

Too much money? Personally, I wouldn’t turn down one of those 500 million lottery tickets. 😃 I’d be buying you a creamsicle boat of your choice!
Do they make a creamsicle A40? Hell yeah they will...
We’ll dress like pimps, smoke atrocious smelling cigars and strut into the plant and wave the cash.🤣

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:40 am
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:13 pm My only issue is no one needs that much money. To me it's just crazy.
And hurt now. Ouch.
21 points.. 4th qtr.. They should pay him more!! Lol
Tuscany wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Too much money? Personally, I wouldn’t turn down one of those 500 million lottery tickets. 😃 I’d be buying you a creamsicle boat of your choice!
Do they make a creamsicle A40? Hell yeah they will...
We’ll dress like pimps, smoke atrocious smelling cigars and strut into the plant and wave the cash.🤣
Can we practice? I’m ready to be “ That Guy”
:lol:

And I’m sure money can’t by you happiness. But it could pay for the therapy to get me through it!!

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:37 pm
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:40 am
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:13 pm My only issue is no one needs that much money. To me it's just crazy.
And hurt now. Ouch.
21 points.. 4th qtr.. They should pay him more!! Lol
Tuscany wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Too much money? Personally, I wouldn’t turn down one of those 500 million lottery tickets. 😃 I’d be buying you a creamsicle boat of your choice!
Do they make a creamsicle A40? Hell yeah they will...
We’ll dress like pimps, smoke atrocious smelling cigars and strut into the plant and wave the cash.🤣
Can we practice? I’m ready to be “ That Guy”
:lol:

And I’m sure money can’t by you happiness. But it could pay for the therapy to get me through it!!
And I one leg. And a Danica Patrick as a signing bonus 😜

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:41 pm
by liquid
Wow Tusc that was brutal to watch... and that's coming from a Jets fan!

BB my brother can't watch professional sports because he gets mad about how much $ they make. I've never understood why it irks him at all.

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:02 pm
by Tuscany
Brutal is an understatement.
With 50 million of dead money left over from Rex and Doug Whaley’s bad decisions, they can’t do much about it this year. Almost 90 million under the cap next year with a bunch of draft picks. A 2 win season may be the best thing right now. Just painful.

Re: Are you ready for some NFL Football!!!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:43 pm
by Driller
Glad to see the kid from Texas Tech having success at Kansas City.