Page 1 of 1

Obit.

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:00 am
by Tuscany
Ok, a little weird to post, I know..
Everyone knows a crazy person.

A man I knew from a distance for 50 years died this week. Jack White was a definite crazy guy. He always did weird stuff like this....For some reason, mounted a woman’s prosthetic wooden leg, complete with a pink shoe on a hydraulic ram in the bed of his new pick up truck. Yeah, the leg would raise up and down at the flick of a switch. He did crazy stuff like this his entire life.
Anyway, his obituary was in our morning paper, and it gave me several laughs. I thought I would share.

Nice obit work from his family. 🤣

At the end where it’s cut, it ends with “don’t send flowers, that would piss him off”..🤣

Re: Obit.

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:40 am
by tgrace98
I got a good laugh out of this one 😂 sorry for the loss?

Re: Obit.

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:44 am
by Tuscany
Haha thanks TG, but no "sorry for the loss" necessary.
I knew his cousins better than I knew Jack.
I guess the obit did what it was suppose to do, and that's make everyone who knew Jack laugh one last time. :lol:

Re: Obit.

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:19 am
by cmattj
Nice share T. People like Jack are fun .

Re: Obit.

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:26 am
by AsLan7
Hey thanks for posting T. He sure would have been fun to be around. I'm sure his dogs would be a hoot as well. God speed Jack. (like that name too. :D )

Re: Obit.

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:01 pm
by Ytmsn
Would have been petty cool to know him, and thanks for sharing Tusc!