Page 1 of 1
Do boats have feelings
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:55 pm
by Mikes220
I am concerned my beautiful lady is upset because she has to spend the winter parked between a tractor and a stock trailer. If I win the lottery she will be parked between a Porsche and a Ducati. I doubt that will happen because I am too cheap to buy a ticket.
4cboat.jpg
Re: Do boats have feelings
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:37 pm
by Tuscany
Donโt let her manipulate your feelings.. She could be outside..

Re: Do boats have feelings
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:00 pm
by Big Block Power
Yes they do. I give mine a kiss every morning on my way to work. I think she is telling me she's ready to go boating. Or ice skating.
Re: Do boats have feelings
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:27 pm
by NautiGirl
Yes they do have feelings! I get made fun of for talking to her when we open up the storage door and then say goodbye and thank her for all the fun She provided that weekend!
Re: Do boats have feelings
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:10 pm
by cmattj
Of course she does.

Re: Do boats have feelings
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:34 pm
by akorcovelos
If they do all my boats are spoiled brats that get everything they want and still throw a fit.
Re: Do boats have feelings
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:05 pm
by Cobalt262
akorcovelos wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:34 pm
If they do all my boats are spoiled brats that get everything they want and still throw a fit.
And we still love them!
Re: Do boats have feelings
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:41 am
by liquid
Just remember you have feelings too. Selfish boat barely even thinking about you