Page 1 of 3

Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:22 pm
by Big Block Power
Well Yt helped me get a good price on this today at BJ auction. I talked to A7 to make sure he could fly this for us going forward. He's good to go.

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:44 pm
by Bobo87
Back to Neodesha!

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 pm
by AsLan7
Flight plan is filed. Let’s go!

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:19 am
by cmattj
Can you call “ shotgun “ on a plane? Maybe not ,but I want to work the throttles!

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:06 am
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:19 am Can you call “ shotgun “ on a plane? Maybe not ,but I want to work the throttles!
Matt anytime you mention gun on a plane is bad 🔫✈️😂😂😂

No throttles for you!!!

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:09 am
by Table Rockin
How much did that go for?

BTW - I watched some of that show last night. Not a lot but the cars they bring through are beautiful. Maybe down the line I'll attend to buy that "winery" car I've been thinking about. And yes.....I said winery car. Wife and I like going to wineries and it would be more fun going there in a classic something or other. If your having trouble with this thought.....think Viagra commercial :lol:

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:17 am
by Big Block Power
Table Rockin wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:09 am How much did that go for?

BTW - I watched some of that show last night. Not a lot but the cars they bring through are beautiful. Maybe down the line I'll attend to buy that "winery" car I've been thinking about. And yes.....I said winery car. Wife and I like going to wineries and it would be more fun going there in a classic something or other. If your having trouble with this thought.....think Viagra commercial :lol:
The jet I specd at 2.5-8.5mil. Used. Lol

My second option was this.

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:17 am


My second option was this.
.
Hey, one of our newest members, kas232ca, can fly us in that. :D

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:46 am
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:17 am


My second option was this.
.
Hey, one of our newest members, kas232ca, can fly us in that. :D
Sweet. I have to give mnboater a yell see if he's in. He's my last donor needed 😂

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:11 am
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:46 am
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:17 am


My second option was this.
.
Hey, one of our newest members, kas232ca, can fly us in that. :D
Sweet. I have to give mnboater a yell see if he's in. He's my last donor needed 😂
.
With his asset base, he can be our loan donor and we are all in.. :mrgreen:

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:12 pm
by MnLakeBum
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:11 am
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:46 am
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am

.
Hey, one of our newest members, kas232ca, can fly us in that. :D
Sweet. I have to give mnboater a yell see if he's in. He's my last donor needed 😂
.
With his asset base, he can be our loan donor and we are all in.. :mrgreen:
I don’t know this mnboater guy, but I’m definitely in! :)

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:57 pm
by kas232ca
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:17 am


My second option was this.
.
Hey, one of our newest members, kas232ca, can fly us in that. :D
Would love to fly an Airbus helicopter. Just a small step up from an R44! For a tour operator, this is the perfect helicopter with the enclosed tail rotor for pax safety.

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:10 pm
by Tuscany
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:06 am
cmattj wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:19 am Can you call “ shotgun “ on a plane? Maybe not ,but I want to work the throttles!
Matt anytime you mention gun on a plane is bad 🔫✈️😂😂😂

No throttles for you!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:59 am
by akorcovelos
I'll take a window seat please.

Re: Cobalt Chat Corp Jet

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:10 am
by Ytmsn
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:46 am
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:17 am


My second option was this.
.
Hey, one of our newest members, kas232ca, can fly us in that. :D
Sweet. I have to give mnboater a yell see if he's in. He's my last donor needed 😂
"only"!! 😁