Page 1 of 2

Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:02 pm
by Crowncourier
I have a red cobalt 200 and I am desperately looking for a matching trailer. Having a hard time finding one. Any suggestions without going and buying a brand new one.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:13 pm
by Big Block Power
Well I wish it wasn't winter here but I know where a yellow one is. It can be painted.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:47 pm
by Crowncourier
Whee is it? Any pics price

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:20 pm
by Tuscany
BB is your guy to put something together. A 200 is a fairly light boat. If you can’t come up with a used one, and don’t plan on going cross-country, consider a Venture Commander. Pretty cheap and does the job. It seems that every dealer sells them.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:21 pm
by Big Block Power
It's in Madison WI. He bought a diff one that fit his 222. It's a hustler trailer. It pulled great. I have no idea how much he wants for it. I just don't know if he got his boat on his new trailer yet. Everything is still in storage. You can send him a pm I have to find his forum name. Otherwise I can text him to look if he doesn't answer it.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 pm
by Big Block Power
Send Riggs a pm. See if he answers.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 pm
by Big Block Power
Send Riggs a Pm. See if he answers.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:15 pm
by cmattj
Nice trailer. Be better with a 20 as it apears the bow stop is adjusted to full.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:53 pm
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:15 pm Nice trailer. Be better with a 20 as it apears the bow stop is adjusted to full.
Yep and the transom was about a foot off as well.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:54 am
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:13 pm Well I wish it wasn't winter here but I know where a yellow one is. It can be painted.
.
BBP comes through again!👍 :D

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:25 pm
by Riggs10
Still for sale if anyone is looking for a trailer!

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:26 pm
by Big Block Power
Well you have to post the new trailer too. Lol
Go to see ya!!!

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:43 pm
by Riggs10
7FFC86C1-9689-4974-B70A-A4F941FE5FD8.jpeg
This is the new trailer. Not for sale. :)

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:18 pm
by Big Block Power
Looking great man 👍👍can't wait to see it in person some day.

Re: Need a trailer

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:22 pm
by AsLan7
Riggs10 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:43 pm 7FFC86C1-9689-4974-B70A-A4F941FE5FD8.jpeg

This is the new trailer. Not for sale. :)
Great shot R10!....& don’t blink. Pretty soon she’ll be hooked on Cobalts like this... :D
.