Page 1 of 1

2016 Cobalt 210 For Sale

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:12 am
by BobRae99
Hi All,

After one great season in a new 2016 Cobalt 210, I've decided to move up to a larger boat. I am selling my 2016 Cobalt 210, with the following equipment:

Color: Ebony with Citrin boot stripe
Volvo V6/280 Dual Prop (new generation engine with direct injection).
Clip on Fenders
Makassar Wood Trim
Dual Battery (new 2018)
Aft walk through carpet
Bow and Tonneau Covers
Rockford Fosgate standard sound system
Cobalt bimini
Anchor
paddles
Fire Extinguisher

The boat was launched new in June 2018 and has approximately 30 hours on it. All service at year-end performed by the local Cobalt dealer. Batteries were removed and stored in a warm place on a float charger. The boat has no hull damage or marks. The balance of the 10/5/3 warranty is transferrable to the purchaser.

Included is a Shoreland'r dual axle trailer with surge brakes. This trailer is new and has not been on the road (dealer delivered and picked up the boat).

The boat is currently winterized and shrink wrapped and will be detailed prior to delivery. Currently in storage in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.

Asking $52,500USD

Re: 2016 Cobalt 210 For Sale

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:25 am
by tgrace98
Good luck! Did you pull the trigger on an R3?

Re: 2016 Cobalt 210 For Sale

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:56 pm
by NautiGirl
Kidding, Bob. I know the boat is flawless. Good luck with the sale and enjoy the R3.
NautiGirl wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:54 pm I would make an offer, but I am hesitant given the issues /w the boat. Leaky fuel system, bad power steering pump, and a sticky throttle? Pass.

Re: 2016 Cobalt 210 For Sale

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:21 pm
by BobRae99
Traded to dealer on a new boat.