Page 1 of 1

How to operate Cobalt installed RGB lights

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:43 pm
by Dropped Anchor
Good evening. The owners manual shows me where the controller is but not how to use it. I can turn the lights on and off by pushing in the knob. But I seem to struggle on going from solid color, to changing colors, to dimming, to time of the color change. I have searched for instructions but I don’t recall who even makes the knob/controller. Does anyone else have the factory installed lights that have a clue on how to operate efficiently?

Thanks!!

Re: How to operate Cobalt installed RGB lights

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:44 pm
by Big Block Power
Do you have a picture of the controller

Re: How to operate Cobalt installed RGB lights

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:51 pm
by Dropped Anchor
I didn’t take a picture. It is just a black knob labeled accessory lights. You press and hold to turn on and off. When you turn the knob the color changes, sometimes, and sometimes it dims. If you click on some sort of sequence it will change colors. It was frustrating and I think I just got lucky. I would like to know what I am actually doing.

Re: How to operate Cobalt installed RGB lights

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am
by mwt22
I agree - it isn't very user friendly. Try this:

https://vimeopro.com/cobaltboats/ccnvid ... /231780922

Re: How to operate Cobalt installed RGB lights

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:23 pm
by Dropped Anchor
mwt22 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 am I agree - it isn't very user friendly. Try this:

https://vimeopro.com/cobaltboats/ccnvid ... /231780922
Thank you!! This is very helpful 👍🏻